Groups

Coffee Machines

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone has any recommendations for coffee machines (for use with ground coffee) with milk frother for under £100.

Theres a few listed on here but looking for person reviews and recommendations as it's a gift and I dont want to buy a one thats just going to break after 3 months.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers
    Anth

6 Comments

Nespresso every time. Currently with £75 voucher too.

nespresso are amazing.
    just got a new one they produce top quality coffee

I have a delonghi and it produces great coffee, missus has Americano and expresso, I have latte and cappuccino.

This is similar to ours and about the same price.... currys.co.uk/gbu…tml

Based on the op question I think the first two responses are missing the point? The question states 'for use with ground coffee' so one would assume they mean an espresso machine as opposed to a capsule one?

Aeropress all day long. Costs £25 delivered. Just add the cost of a milk frother. Makes better coffee than any of the pod machines (and I have tried several of these).

sreddar

Aeropress all day long. Costs £25 delivered. Just add the cost of a milk … Aeropress all day long. Costs £25 delivered. Just add the cost of a milk frother. Makes better coffee than any of the pod machines (and I have tried several of these).

I agree. Go with the Aeropress.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!1517
      2. Iptv1228
      3. Music download79
      4. FedEx sent me a Duty & Tax Invoice - Advice needed67

See more discussions