Coffee Pods

Found 30th Jan
Can anyone recommend any alternatives to the branded Nescafé Dolce Gusto pods please
Community Updates
AskGroceries
9 Comments
Lidl sell the unbranded Ones but I couldn't tell you what they will be like. I use a tassimo and that's impossible to find alternatives

Also, try poundstretcher if you have one local. My local always has your pods reduced
Edited by: "Laurenjadee94" 30th Jan
Lidl or Aldi are decent.
Aldi nespresso pods are good, they do some fancy flavours every now and then too, the caramel ones are ace as are the chocolate ones, they are something like £1.69 for 10 instore, also on line too aldi.co.uk/c/s…fee
Just Got some Cafe Pods from Aldi £2.99 cappuccino and latte they’re nice but they are very strong! Not sweet which is a good thing but only you can judge them tbh everyone’s taste different the milk dispenses much quicker and you get more froth I find!
All the above are for Nespresso pods. No branded Docle Gusto pods available except for the Nescafe ones (Although no idea how Aldi get away with it), something about the copyright meant no-one else could produce them unlike the Nespresso ones. Personally that was one factor to why I moved to a Nespresso machine.
Edited by: "cecilmcroberts" 30th Jan
Thanks guys 🏻
if your gonna use compatible pods filled with cheap own brand coffee then you may as well stick to instant coffee
ding4 h, 25 m ago

if your gonna use compatible pods filled with cheap own brand coffee then …if your gonna use compatible pods filled with cheap own brand coffee then you may as well stick to instant coffee

Well I’m not I was asking for alternatives, I’ll still use Nescafé wanted to know if anyone else thought some might be better
Get yourself a proper bean to cup machine, Buy fresh coffee beans.

Do your bit for the environment and save money ( In the long run ).
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants