Coffee table

Posted 30th Jul 2020
Find me the best coffee table for under £160. Help!
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
"Best"? There is no such thing as the "best" coffee table, it's an entirely subjective thing. It's not like there are performance stats you can compare between different ones. Only you yourself will know what kind of style, look, size, or material you'd like in one.
How much you paying for a personal assistant?
14 Comments
"Best"? There is no such thing as the "best" coffee table, it's an entirely subjective thing. It's not like there are performance stats you can compare between different ones. Only you yourself will know what kind of style, look, size, or material you'd like in one.
Haircut_10030/07/2020 17:54

"Best"? There is no such thing as the "best" coffee table, it's an …"Best"? There is no such thing as the "best" coffee table, it's an entirely subjective thing. It's not like there are performance stats you can compare between different ones. Only you yourself will know what kind of style, look, size, or material you'd like in one.

True. But I would appreciate any recommendations. I’m after a square, white, black and/or silver, any material one.
PennyTrader30/07/2020 18:07

My personal assistant can come over for coffee/tea on my brand new coffee table lol.
sanju199130/07/2020 18:06

True. But I would appreciate any recommendations. I’m after a square, w …True. But I would appreciate any recommendations. I’m after a square, white, black and/or silver, any material one.

Just do what everyone else does, start browsing the websites of IKEA, Argos, Next, John Lewis, and any other places that sell coffee tables and find something you like.
Haircut_10030/07/2020 18:31

Just do what everyone else does, start browsing the websites of IKEA, …Just do what everyone else does, start browsing the websites of IKEA, Argos, Next, John Lewis, and any other places that sell coffee tables and find something you like.

Thank you but I’m having a hard time finding something I really want.
wayfair.co.uk/Alp…BwE

There a 15 off code on 1st purchase
Edited by: "ran123ran" 30th Jul
sanju199130/07/2020 18:33

Thank you but I’m having a hard time finding something I really want.

Do you ever use Pinterest? I've found it great for getting ideas for interior design. Find something on there you like the look of, and go from there.

I'm personally going for a custom wood/epoxy coffee table.
causerino30/07/2020 21:57

Do you ever use Pinterest? I've found it great for getting ideas for …Do you ever use Pinterest? I've found it great for getting ideas for interior design. Find something on there you like the look of, and go from there.I'm personally going for a custom wood/epoxy coffee table.

Great idea. Thank you
Evening sanju1991, It took me 3 years to find a coffee table that would look good in my living room. Had to drive up to Newcastle upon Tyne and found the coffee table in Barker and Stonehouse which was reduced in the sale. Good luck finding the one you need. Take a look on Gumtree or Ebay.
summerof7630/07/2020 22:29

Evening sanju1991, It took me 3 years to find a coffee table that would …Evening sanju1991, It took me 3 years to find a coffee table that would look good in my living room. Had to drive up to Newcastle upon Tyne and found the coffee table in Barker and Stonehouse which was reduced in the sale. Good luck finding the one you need. Take a look on Gumtree or Ebay.

Oh wow! 3 years is a long time. I’ve been looking for about 2 weeks. But still very unsure.
summerof7630/07/2020 22:29

Evening sanju1991, It took me 3 years to find a coffee table that would …Evening sanju1991, It took me 3 years to find a coffee table that would look good in my living room. Had to drive up to Newcastle upon Tyne and found the coffee table in Barker and Stonehouse which was reduced in the sale. Good luck finding the one you need. Take a look on Gumtree or Ebay.

3 years summer
PennyTrader30/07/2020 23:13

3 years summer

I had to look around for a settee when I moved down South. We were sitting on garden chairs for a while as I had no room on the removal vehicle for my 3 piece suite
summerof7630/07/2020 23:22

I had to look around for a settee when I moved down South. We were sitting …I had to look around for a settee when I moved down South. We were sitting on garden chairs for a while as I had no room on the removal vehicle for my 3 piece suite[Image]

oh well... I hope they were comfy.
Post a comment
@
    Text