Coffee vending machine appeared at my local Lidl.....

Found 7th Aug 2017
All drinks £1 by the looks of it.

Anyone else seen one & tried it?

Wondered if the coffee was any good?!!
Community Updates
Ask
12 Comments
31634735-Z5pqb.jpg
Free in waitrose
Is any machine coffee nice?
Taste is subjective. Only way to know if it is any good is to try it.
Edited by: "RossD89" 7th Aug 2017
J4GG49 h, 8 m ago

Free in waitrose

Free almonds and pistachios in Lidl.
J4GG410 h, 19 m ago

Free in waitrose

Not since April. You need to make a purchase to get the coffee now...

A 25p banana is a good option to get the coffee with your loyalty card
McNabFish9 h, 42 m ago

Not since April. You need to make a purchase to get the coffee now... A …Not since April. You need to make a purchase to get the coffee now... A 25p banana is a good option to get the coffee with your loyalty card

Who actually traveled to waitrose just to get the free coffee anyway?. Complete waste of time, you'd use more petrol than 25p just to get there.

I'd like to think at least 99.9% of people who get the free coffee actually shopped there. The difference now is, you can't drink it while walking around buying your groceries, but you drink it after. No big deal. And its free for me and I hope 99.9% of other waitrose shoppers.
Edited by: "J4GG4" 7th Aug 2017
J4GG458 m ago

Who actually traveled to waitrose just to get the free coffee anyway?. …Who actually traveled to waitrose just to get the free coffee anyway?. Complete waste of time, you'd use more petrol than 25p just to get there.I'd like to think at least 99.9% of people who get the free coffee actually shopped there. The difference now is, you can't drink it while walking around buying your groceries, but you drink it after. No big deal. And its free for me and I hope 99.9% of other waitrose shoppers.

If you include the central London ones, thousands of people or more used them for free coffee every day. People I work with would go out and queue for 15 minutes rather than spending £2 at one of the multiple Costa outlets in our office building.
It tastes really goo
Good**
MSK.7th Aug

Is any machine coffee nice?

As long as the milk is fresh (not powdered) and beans whole then i'm sure it'd be perfectly fine.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants