Coffee/Hot chocolate machine help

Found 6th Jan
Hi!
I am a newb at these machines.
I want one that can convert some sort of pods to a coffee/ hot chocolate/ different hot drinks.
I would like the pods to be ideally quite cheap. Budget is around £100
Tia
Community Updates
AskGroceries
9 Comments
You can pick up a Tassimo from £35 upwards. Watch this site for offers. It’s a basic no fuss machine and pods are reasonably priced.

Here are the drink ranges

tassimo.co.uk/dri…17/
Original Poster
Thanks
You’re choice is probably Tassimo or Dolce Gusto. IMO the milky drinks (Lattes etc) are nicer from Dolce Gusto but Tassimo is slightly cheaper and has a better range of non coffee drinks.

Tassimo often have offers of machine plus capsules. I have tried them all and am currently on Tassimo. My only major gripe with it is that the milk tastes awful to me. They do have a good choice of hot chocolates though although I have never found Suchard pods in the UK.
paul123edwards5 m ago

You’re choice is probably Tassimo or Dolce Gusto. IMO the milky drinks ( …You’re choice is probably Tassimo or Dolce Gusto. IMO the milky drinks (Lattes etc) are nicer from Dolce Gusto but Tassimo is slightly cheaper and has a better range of non coffee drinks.Tassimo often have offers of machine plus capsules. I have tried them all and am currently on Tassimo. My only major gripe with it is that the milk tastes awful to me. They do have a good choice of hot chocolates though although I have never found Suchard pods in the UK.

Good points instead of using the milk pods I add real milk warmed up in a microwave to drinks which tastes better imo.
Ours never gets used. Another kitchen gadget gathering dust. The novelty don't last long plugs cost of pods means it just sits there. Jmo... Anyone agree. Not used our tassimo for a year+. Water had gone green in tank...
wayners1 h, 51 m ago

Ours never gets used. Another kitchen gadget gathering dust. The novelty …Ours never gets used. Another kitchen gadget gathering dust. The novelty don't last long plugs cost of pods means it just sits there. Jmo... Anyone agree. Not used our tassimo for a year+. Water had gone green in tank...

Tbf i started using mine to make tea when I didn't want to wait for the kettle to boil Just let the water go through without a pod in it, it still looks nice in my kitchen even if it isn't getting used anymore as I have the dolce duc looking one
Original Poster
wayners2 h, 30 m ago

Ours never gets used. Another kitchen gadget gathering dust. The novelty …Ours never gets used. Another kitchen gadget gathering dust. The novelty don't last long plugs cost of pods means it just sits there. Jmo... Anyone agree. Not used our tassimo for a year+. Water had gone green in tank...

Well you can’t go wrong if you’re paying £40
Yep dolce gusto gets my vote
masterhussain12 h, 44 m ago

Well you can’t go wrong if you’re paying £40

It's not the machine price.. It's the pods... After a while you think. Stuff this for a game.. Then you don't use for a few weeks and notice the water in tank has algee
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants