Groups

Coincidence-its a small world

I have just been speaking to an old school friend who I havent seen for many years. He told me that when he was 20 he was told that he was adopted. When he married, his wife asked him if he would want to find his Mum and Dad but he was too scared to. After a while he decided that he would like to trace his parents and he started to investigate. He asked the Sally Army to look into it for him as he had reached a dead end, they told him to leave it to them and not to bother contacting them as they would send him a letter as soon as they have the information for him.
    Some time later he received a letter from them, he was too afraid to open the letter so his wife said that she would read it for him, she opened the letter and quickly sat down shaking her head, she said ''I dont believe it'', ''Your Mum and Dad were my next door neighbours for 25 years''.
    This doesnt end there, he had worked in a distribution depot in Southampton for 15 years where he worked alongside a lad who looked very similar to him, people were always telling them that they could be brothers, and the letter confirmed to him that they were, in fact brothers.
    Odd story but a wierd coincidence.

34 Comments

Banned

cmon cmon tell me!!! lol

Am I missing something?

Banned

the suspenders are killing me!!!

edit: :oops: I mean the suspense!!! lol

salder21;3216546

the suspenders are killing me!!!edit: :oops: I mean the suspense!!! lol

looooooooool

Banned

Brother & sister? :thinking:

If you said she turned out to be his sister, I would........................................logout NOW & go to sleep. :whistling:

Banned

Is she Victor Meldrew's daughter? :w00t:

bro and sis betchA

churchy2704, if I wouldnt have typed those DOTS, I would have beaten you to it. :cry:

Banned

lyndsbowes;3216553

looooooooool

thank you thank you :thumbsup:

lol hey x how are you?

she hadnt paid last years council tax bill:whistling:

aye probs brother and sister...or worse....she was his mum!!!

Banned

KOGONAI;3216580

churchy2704, if I wouldnt have typed those DOTS, I would have beaten you … churchy2704, if I wouldnt have typed those DOTS, I would have beaten you to it. :cry:

Awww soz! Shall I delete my post? :-D

Banned

KOGONAI;3216570

If you said she turned out to be his sister, I … If you said she turned out to be his sister, I would........................................logout NOW & go to sleep. :whistling:

no im expecting a joke picture

Original Poster

churchy2704;3216557

Brother & sister? :thinking:

KOGONAI;3216570

If you said she turned out to be his sister, I … If you said she turned out to be his sister, I would........................................logout NOW & go to sleep. :whistling:

ilovepink;3216573

bro and sis betchA

thats what I thought, I was going to be sick if they were, luckily not:whistling:

Ha'way man, I want to know

salder21;3216583

thank you thank you :thumbsup:lol hey x how are you?

gr8 thx.... you?

:lol: all of us thought the worst:lol:

Your suspense opener was like the premier league start to Tottenhams campaign this year. :whistling:

Original Poster

ilovepink;3216622

:lol: all of us thought the worst:lol:

so did I, kids would have webbed feet!!

Whats the answer then?? The pet dog used to be his mother?

Banned

Damn! Thought it was a puzzle or joke! :x

Great news for your mate though! Small world indeed! :-D

churchy2704;3216589

Awww soz! Shall I delete my post? :-D

of course not

salder21;3216590

no im expecting a joke picture

:-D

Banned

lyndsbowes;3216603

gr8 thx.... you?

im good, just itchin to get out of these suspenders....i want to know already!! lol

salder21;3216646

im good, just itchin to get out of these suspenders....i want to know … im good, just itchin to get out of these suspenders....i want to know already!! lol

read the thread again lol

Banned

lyndsbowes;3216659

read the thread again lol

I noticed

Actually I have gotten used to these now, they seem kinda cozy...think i will leave them on for a while :thumbsup:

salder21;3216684

I noticed :pActually I have gotten used to these now, they seem kinda … I noticed :pActually I have gotten used to these now, they seem kinda cozy...think i will leave them on for a while :thumbsup:

:giggle: pls tell me you're not wearing a thong too lol :w00t:

Banned

lyndsbowes;3216705

:giggle: pls tell me you're not wearing a thong too lol :w00t:

No, I have a whole mankini thing going tonight :thumbsup:

Banned

http://www.drinkstuff.com/productimg/25157_large.jpg

salder21;3216717

No, I have a whole mankini thing going tonight :thumbsup:

ewww not a pretty thought lmao

salder21;3216724

roflmao

We're all so used to Skusey's jokes we were waiting for the punchline, aww, quite nice to hear he actually has 'normal' moments lol ;-) Nice story Skusey

Banned

lyndsbowes;3216731

roflmao

lol :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …147347
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764524
      3. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1742
      4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523414

See more discussions