Groups
    EXPIRED

Coke Zone

Has anyone got any coke zone codes going spare?
    Know it sounds cheeky but i'm saving and if someone doesn't use them i can put them to good use.
    If so please PM Them me please.
    Very Grateful + Rep will be given

EDIT: BTW they are found printed on the bottle behind the label of 500ml and 2l bottles

6 Comments

Original Poster

anyone?

Surprised anyone wants them really, the 'prizes' are rubbish! Just wallpapers and stuff, I only joined because I got 45p quidco

Original Poster

if you save enough , you can get t-shirts etc

T Shirt 200pts

2ltr bottle=3pts
    500ml btl=2pts

Rob-Rules;1760222

if you save enough , you can get t-shirts etcT Shirt 200pts2ltr … if you save enough , you can get t-shirts etcT Shirt 200pts2ltr bottle=3pts500ml btl=2pts

Oh right, looking at the prizes on the website the highest amount I can see is 15 points for a wallpaper.

i'm collecting too, and have posted a request but no one is repling either:x

Rob-Rules;1759069

anyone?

pitsapatsa;2108369

i'm collecting too, and have posted a request but no one is repling … i'm collecting too, and have posted a request but no one is repling either:x

nice try:w00t:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …277959
      2. Best advert ever to be seen.1820
      3. word association Game72944190
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764565

See more discussions