Groups

coke zone?

hi bought a few multipacks of coke for the coke zone points but cant seem to find the codes, are they not putting them on any more with the world cup thing there doing?

really need 80 points to get what i want so if anybody has any they dont want please could i have the code. Would be very greatful!

thanks

4 Comments

Banned

I was wondering the same thing, I only need 3 more points but my shops only have world cup stuff

were they in a box? If they were then the code is on the inside of the box.

if it doesnt say cokezone on the mutipacks im afraid there wont be any codes.

Blaah;8814321

I was wondering the same thing, I only need 3 more points but my shops … I was wondering the same thing, I only need 3 more points but my shops only have world cup stuff

If it has the World Cup advertisement on the bottle or can then it has the code, I get all my codes from the World Cup ones
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767501
      2. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7311388
      3. Tower Hill - Explosion reported.. (Phone charger??)44
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17886407

See more discussions