Groups

Coke Zone

I am thinking of a number between one and six.
    The first person to tell me that number gets a cokezone PM'd to them.

That's all there is to it.
    Good luck folks.

25 Comments

tree fiddy?

Banned

Banned

Banned

Banned

Banned

Banned

5??????

twelvety?

£50

Marina

£50

sssh u dont mess with big rick

Charlie Scene

sssh u dont mess with big rick

Stop trolling/spamming in threads, reported..........................again :rollseyes:

Stop trolling/spamming in threads, reported..........................again :rollseyes:

5??

much rather buy bottle coke and get me own code

Charlie Scene

Stop trolling/spamming in threads, … Stop trolling/spamming in threads, reported..........................again :rollseyes:

Banned

sassie

sassie

sassie

sassie

sassie

sassie

You could just buy a bottle.... oh.

3 is the magic number

Banned

vibeone

You could just buy a bottle.... oh.

I could you are right, and you could buy yourself a blow up doll, but i aint interfering in you perving on anyone that will post a pic, so why not jog on back to that thread X)

big rick omg quick board up your windows

Banned

sassie

I could you are right, and you could buy yourself a blow up doll, but i … I could you are right, and you could buy yourself a blow up doll, but i aint interfering in you perving on anyone that will post a pic, so why not jog on back to that thread X)

Why not post a pic yourself babes, you know... Cool everything down.

Maybe add a sob story as well.

Banned

vibeone

Why not post a pic yourself babes, you know... Cool everything down.Maybe … Why not post a pic yourself babes, you know... Cool everything down.Maybe add a sob story as well.

i know your desperate to know what i look like, i really don't need hukd members to tell me what i look like, i have a mirror and can see that myself, although it doesnt stop you following me around without one, maybe you should try the sob story as your pics alone aint pulling you much - lol

Banned

sassie

i know your desperate to know what i look like, i really don't need hukd … i know your desperate to know what i look like, i really don't need hukd members to tell me what i look like, i have a mirror and can see that myself, although it doesnt stop you following me around without one, maybe you should try the sob story as your pics alone aint pulling you much - lol

Sassie... Your a middle aged single parent. Absolutely nothing wrong with that of course, but not my type sorry. Tell me another sob story pleaseeee
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What would be HELL to you?2637
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767347
      3. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927370
      4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1871347

See more discussions