whoops didnt see the second sentance

Original Poster

sassie;6699639

whoops didnt see the second sentance

i lol'd!!!

pm on its way :thumbsup:

Banned

thanks charlie, only another 238 to go - lol

how much you saving up for sassie and what do you wanna get?

Iv never managed to get any of the bigger rewards, but hopefully will get something by christmas.

Banned

s_paul;6699822

how much you saving up for sassie and what do you wanna get?Iv never … how much you saving up for sassie and what do you wanna get?Iv never managed to get any of the bigger rewards, but hopefully will get something by christmas.

my daughter would like a camera and am hoping thery will have them again, preferrably when i have saved up the 600 points- lol

well i hope you get there.:thumbsup:

Im a couple of codes shy of 600 points, so will hopefully get something soon.

Banned

s_paul;6699868

well i hope you get there.:thumbsup:Im a couple of codes shy of 600 … well i hope you get there.:thumbsup:Im a couple of codes shy of 600 points, so will hopefully get something soon.

wow, i been saving for yonks, but i do get a few off some members on here who are kind to me :oops:

Original Poster

I only got 15 points in my account!!!! so i have started giving them away now :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?24102
      2. hOW SHOCKED WERE YOU AT THE GLASGOW FRUIT MARKET CONFLAGRATION??1111
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764160
      4. Sad news about Barcelona24101

See more discussions