23 Comments

ill take it :P if its going that is!

Original Poster

Jetpac;6799628

ill take it :P if its going that is!

i got another so you can have one mate :thumbsup:

awesome ta

Im determined to get to 600!

Sassie reporting....can I have the code please? Thank you Charlie for giving me first dibs

Original Poster

Marina;6799774

Sassie reporting....can I have the code please? Thank you Charlie for … Sassie reporting....can I have the code please? Thank you Charlie for giving me first dibs

hmmmmm.....multi id check please mods!!!....................lol:-D

do you collect them though Mazza?

Charlie Scene;6799785

hmmmmm.....multi id check please mods!!!....................lol:-Ddo you … hmmmmm.....multi id check please mods!!!....................lol:-Ddo you collect them though Mazza?

No Charrrrlllaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!! I don't even know what it is for, can I have it pleaaaaaaaaaasssssssssseeeeeeeeee

[COLOR=white]Joking, I don't need it. [/COLOR]

Original Poster

Marina;6799796

No Charrrrlllaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!! I don't even know what it is for, … No Charrrrlllaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!! I don't even know what it is for, can I have it pleaaaaaaaaaasssssssssseeeeeeeeee

well its a code for three hours of free Charlie lovin' - do you still want it????:whistling:

Charlie Scene;6799898

well its a code for three hours of free Charlie lovin' - do you still … well its a code for three hours of free Charlie lovin' - do you still want it????:whistling:

I'll let Sassie have it. :lol: :lol:

Original Poster

Marina;6799923

thats not what your PM just said :roll:

Marina;6799923

2nd dibs here please!

Charlie Scene;6799966

thats not what your PM just said :roll:

:w00t::w00t: Did you check properly who sent it? :whistling: Can't be me:p

Original Poster

deek72;6799974

2nd dibs here please!

i will give Sassie a little longer (as i really want to give it to her) but you can have it if she isnt here by the time that this thread is 1 hour old :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Marina;6799995

:w00t::w00t: Did you check properly who sent it? :whistling: Can't be me:p

oh yeah just re-checked and it was from...............................................DMH :whistling:

Charlie Scene;6799996

i will give Sassie a little longer (as i really want to give it to her) … i will give Sassie a little longer (as i really want to give it to her) but you can have it if she isnt here by the time that this thread is 1 hour old :thumbsup:

Why are we limiting charlie loving to one session? It's available on tap, is it not?

We all like to be loved you know.

Charlie Scene;6800002

oh yeah just re-checked and it was … oh yeah just re-checked and it was from...............................................DMH :whistling:

:lol:

[COLOR=white]I'd like to say something, I'll resist[/COLOR]

Banned

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkGreen"]Can I have sassies please?

I do collect them, but really I just want it to annoy her. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Original Poster

deek72;6800012

Why are we limiting charlie loving to one session? It's available on tap, … Why are we limiting charlie loving to one session? It's available on tap, is it not?

no,not allowed bulk orders on here im afraid:thumbsup:

Marina;6800016

:lol: [COLOR=white]I'd like to say something, I'll resist[/COLOR]

but you did say something................hmmmmmm?

vibeone;6800018

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkGreen"]Can I have sassies … [FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkGreen"]Can I have sassies please?I do collect them, but really I just want it to annoy her. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

im afraid i promised someone else first, although i would have been happy to help one of HUKDs MVPs :-D

Charlie Scene;6800085

but you did say something................hmmmmmm?

About you and dmh? i didn't:?

Original Poster

ok deek pm coming your way! :thumbsup:

sorry Sassie ....

Banned

Charlie Scene;6800170

ok deek pm coming your way! :thumbsup:sorry Sassie ....

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkGreen"]ahha I'm happy anyway Charlie [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Original Poster

vibeone;6800225

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkGreen"]ahha I'm happy anyway … [FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkGreen"]ahha I'm happy anyway Charlie [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

the code is now available as Deek on wanted the Charlie lovin not the code! :thumbsup:

Banned

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkGreen"]ok its mine

yesss! I win. IN YOUR FACE SASSIE

[SIZE="7"]IN YOUR FACE[/SIZE]
    [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Charlie Scene;6800964

the code is now available as Deek on wanted the Charlie lovin not the … the code is now available as Deek on wanted the Charlie lovin not the code! :thumbsup:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Golf DSG GTD Real MPG?69
      2. Need help with buying a 4K TV for gaming11
      3. Sold item on eBay from UK - buyer from USA89
      4. Which Kodi Add-ons?22

See more discussions