Groups

Coke Zone codes

I have lots of coke zone codes and wondered if it is possible to sell there or exchange them? or trade them?

Sorry if it isnt allowed or against the rules

24 Comments

Original Poster

bossyboots

I wouldnt think you could - have reported your thread so a mod can clarify

thank you, dont think they can be sold but assume they can be exchanged? not too sure so thanks for highlighting it

Banned

I can clarify

You can't sell or trade them in this catagory however you trade them is the "Misc" catagory for other vouchers with no rrp price

Edited by: "speedy1477" 10th Dec 2010

Original Poster

speedy1477

I can clarify :)You can sell then or trade them in this catagory however … I can clarify :)You can sell then or trade them in this catagory however you can ask to trade them is the "Misc" catagory for other vouchers with no rrp price

Thank you, is there any interest in coke zone codes?

May be interested, depending on amount/price.

you can trade for something equally free in misc-you cant put this post in fs/ft-nobody is allowed to give you feedback for these-most people just give them away tbh

Original Poster

I have used coke zone for ages but it takes lots of time and effort to remove a substantial amount of codes from bottles and also get them accurate.

How do i move this thread to another section?

Banned

maximust

I have used coke zone for ages but it takes lots of time and effort to … I have used coke zone for ages but it takes lots of time and effort to remove a substantial amount of codes from bottles and also get them accurate.How do i move this thread to another section?

Report the thead (The report button is just under your description), check the "Other" box and type in a brief description of the problem and the mods will happily move this thread.

Edited by: "speedy1477" 10th Dec 2010

Original Poster

bossyboots

I wouldnt think you could - have reported your thread so a mod can … I wouldnt think you could - have reported your thread so a mod can clarifyPOSTERS NEED TO STOP BUMPING THREAD TILL MOD HAS CLARIFIED!!!

As this has been clarified and I have stopped so called bumping (what is bumping?) does anybody want to trade something for some coke codes, say 200 coke zone points? I have more but may be easier to deal in 200's?

i would like some is there anything in partiular you want, i have either jaffa cakes or i have lots of hand made items, i offer these as they have no rrp

Original Poster

skellysgirl

i would like some is there anything in partiular you want, i have either … i would like some is there anything in partiular you want, i have either jaffa cakes or i have lots of hand made items, i offer these as they have no rrp

Hello,

What handmade items do you have ?

maximust

Hello,What handmade items do you have ?

you need to STOP! you cannot trade these for ANYTHING except free codes from another product-nobody should be offering you money,goods or anything else for that matter-clearly there are no mods online at the moment to lock this thread-both you and anyone offering you anything other than free codes off another product in this thread is breaking the rules.

Original Poster

barky

you need to STOP! you cannot trade these for ANYTHING except free codes … you need to STOP! you cannot trade these for ANYTHING except free codes from another product-nobody should be offering you money,goods or anything else for that matter-clearly there are no mods online at the moment to lock this thread-both you and anyone offering you anything other than free codes off another product in this thread is breaking the rules.

ill stop, i assumed a more experienced member knew

you need to chill

mate could i have them for free please ? pretty pretty pleasee....

Admin

No rrp so can't be sold or traded sorry Moving to misc

Unfortunately these cannot be sold/traded, however if you wish to give them away, please do so in misc.
    Use the report function if your require this thread moved to misc.

Original Poster

juliet_bravo

No rrp so can't be sold or traded sorry Moving to misc

thank you, iv reported to get it switched, cheers

mod

barky

you need to STOP! you cannot trade these for ANYTHING except free codes … you need to STOP! you cannot trade these for ANYTHING except free codes from another product-nobody should be offering you money,goods or anything else for that matter-clearly there are no mods online at the moment to lock this thread-both you and anyone offering you anything other than free codes off another product in this thread is breaking the rules.

You can give them away or swap for vouchers/codes of a similar RRP maximust but you can't sell or trade so thanks for your report and have moved to Misc as requested.

Will swap you for the Walker 10% off at The Hut or Zavvi codes.

Original Poster

oh ok notts6501, sounds like a good deal, iv pm'd you with some details

Thank you

Original Poster

bossyboots

Maximust - thats really unfair telling Barky that he "needs to chill" … Maximust - thats really unfair telling Barky that he "needs to chill" Your thread was being bumped unfairly to the top which was then obviously pushing down other FS threads which isnt fair considering sellers only get three bumps................you got FOURTEEN bumps before if finally got moved.

there is no need for anybody to use caps, a friendly pointer helps a newish member out.

i dont know what you mean by bumping? if somebody asks something about an item am i supposed to ignore them?

why do regular hukd members get so funny about people trying to join in the community.

Original Poster

bossyboots

Every time you post a new thread in the FS section there is a link to the … Every time you post a new thread in the FS section there is a link to the trading rules. Read them and if you are unsure then contact a mod. IS THAT CLEAR NOW

COULD YOU NOT JUST ANSWER THE QUESTIONS I ASKED?

Thanks for the codes.

have just PM'd you the zavvi and hut codes

but these are things i made, i have lots of broches, some christmas decos, they are probs worthless to just anyone plus i cant sell them so why can i not swap them?

gimme some
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Community Appreciation Giveaway​ (razerzone​)​11
      2. Win a Free minion usb stick99
      3. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk44
      4. Win a Karcher Xpert Pressure Washer88

See more discussions