Coke Zone- Really Cheeky Request!!

13 replies
Found 12th Dec 2008
Has anyone got any spare codes which I can add to my coke zone account? I'd love to be able to get a free xmas present for someone!!! I know it's cheeky to ask but if you don't ask you don't get!!
Thanks in advance,
Love,
Sam xx

13 Comments

:gift:sent you one privately, merry christmas!!:gift:

Original Poster

brangelina;3740178

:gift:sent you one privately, merry christmas!!:gift:

Thank you loads!! Have given you some rep :thumbsup:

Banned

dont think these threads are allowed, cant remember why but im sure there not

midjet666

I'd love to be able to get a free xmas present for someone!!! I

Wouldn't we all :roll:

iirc Asda for doing 4x 2ltr coke bottles (x2) 8 bottles of 2l for £4, 50p per bottle and im sure they include coke zone

Original Poster

Disco;3740689

iirc Asda for doing 4x 2ltr coke bottles (x2) 8 bottles of 2l for £4, 50p … iirc Asda for doing 4x 2ltr coke bottles (x2) 8 bottles of 2l for £4, 50p per bottle and im sure they include coke zone

Ohhh brilliant!!! Will have to go and have a look, thank you :thumbsup:

Hi everyone!!

Just wanted to know anyone have any spare coca cola zone points codes that they don't need?? because I want to save up 250 points to buy my little brother a PSP game. I have 23 points so far...I need another 227 points.

Appreciate it if you could send me some thru my PM. Thankyou.

xx

Have a good christmas everyone!!

youll be waiting a long time to get that many points free. not worth hassle

Original Poster

I'm gonna bump this thread as I need like 40 more points, so pleaaaaaaaaase everyone do you have any more codes for coke zero????

Banned

i thought you meant this xmas

Original Poster

sassie;4094376

i thought you meant this xmas

I did, but I only managed to get about 9 more points!!!!!

Banned

so now you want more to buy one for this year - lol
maybe a bump in novenber would have been better - lol

Original Poster

sassie;4094453

so now you want more to buy one for this year - lolmaybe a bump in … so now you want more to buy one for this year - lolmaybe a bump in novenber would have been better - lol

lol yeah I know, I do actually plan to get something as a present for someone yes!! I've already started my christmas shopping as I thought that gift vouchers would be useless as most of the shops would probably be closed by then!!! :w00t:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428314659
    2. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…55118
    3. word association Game74244933
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769603

See more discussions