Groups

CokeZone - 600pts

..and nothing to buy

will they be doing the xbox or phone promo again any time soon?
    is it worth me hanging on to my points?!?!

7 Comments

Original Poster

thinking about putting in 300 entrys for the xbox and tv combo.. :whistling:

no keep em they will probably be doing another offer soon

Original Poster

madinternetuser;5959626

no keep em they will probably be doing another offer soon

i hope so.. took me ages to get all these points, went to go get myself a xbox and there not doing it anymore

when does the cokezone thing end?

they're gonna do another reward in september :thumbsup:
    then they'll do more in the lead up to christmas :santa:

check out the blog on cokezone as they give updates on the rewards they will be doing on there :thumbsup: blog.cokezone.co.uk/

iv had 600points for 2 months now, but although i wasted a lot of time trying to get the rewards i always missed out.

Anyway im keeping my fingers crossed that ill get any of the big prizes, but i defo would not gamble it for the tv. Although i have heard of people who have saved up there points (in the high hundreds) and won the big prizes. But i personally wouldnt have the guts to do that.

Also when i saw the 600 cokezone points on this thread title, i had to do a double as i thought you were giving them away.

Banned

I have just logged in to my account & my 11 points have expired.

If you haven't logged in or entered a code for 90 days your points will expire.

You will receive reminders to warn you before that happens.

You can keep your points safe by logging in.

Please see the Terms and Conditions to find out more.

I don't remember a reminder :thinking:

DLM;5960144

I have just logged in to my account & my 11 points have expired.If you … I have just logged in to my account & my 11 points have expired.If you haven't logged in or entered a code for 90 days your points will expire. You will receive reminders to warn you before that happens. You can keep your points safe by logging in. Please see the Terms and Conditions to find out more.I don't remember a reminder :thinking:

at least it was only 11 points!

I received a reminder via email yesterday after not logging in for a while.
    Maybe it got caught up as junk?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Boxes for moving house?66
      2. Competitions on HUKD712
      3. Cheapest way to obtain Microsoft Office?88
      4. word survey1316

See more discussions