Groups

Cokezone - PS3s currently available for 1500 points

I was just browsing through the CokeZone website to see what was available at present, and noticed that whilst the Xbox 360 and Nintendo Wii bundles are sold out, there are currently PS3 bundles available for 1500 points.

Probably not a deal that most can take advantage of (me included, I only have 32 points and have just found the 2 litre bottle I've just finished has no code on it...), but I know that the consoles usually go like hot cakes. Hopefully, this will help someone!

11 Comments

They are becoming a joke, I finally got 600 points which used to be the max and then they start doing stuff at 800 instead and now this !!!

same here. they keep on putting up the value of the rewards. And when i did have enough points to get what i wanted, there was never any stock.

Iv ended up using my points to get the £5 vouchers instead.

Also the PS£ has been up a lot and most days has been on all evening - i think probably beacsue most people have no where near that amount.

Banned

iNSOMANiAC;7409300

They are becoming a joke, I finally got 600 points which used to be the … They are becoming a joke, I finally got 600 points which used to be the max and then they start doing stuff at 800 instead and now this !!!

lol at your link as location,

iv never bothered with the coke points is it worth collecting, i see folks onhere go bannanas for them.

dj_urban;7409331

lol at your link as location, iv never bothered with the coke points is … lol at your link as location, iv never bothered with the coke points is it worth collecting, i see folks onhere go bannanas for them.

If you drink it anyway then you might as well save them, I can invite you and we get 20 points each ! woot !

Everything good goes out of stock really quickly i think they still have 12 month subscriptions for gamesmaster magazine for 250 points and the odd crap EA game.

Banned

iNSOMANiAC;7409353

If you drink it anyway then you might as well save them, I can invite you … If you drink it anyway then you might as well save them, I can invite you and we get 20 points each ! woot !Everything good goes out of stock really quickly i think they still have 12 month subscriptions for gamesmaster magazine for 250 points and the odd crap EA game.

really, i just registered got 7 points lol, how many points do you get per 2ltr bottle or multi cans?

i shouldve waited for yor invite then lol :w00t:

you get 3 per 2 litre bottle, I dont know about cans or small bottles, I thnk you get 2.

I drink 2 litres of diet coke a day so its well worth me inputting them !

I noticed the Sony Aino had sold out, funny they have these though as the got recalled just before release due to software issues :?

iNSOMANiAC;7409420

you get 3 per 2 litre bottle, I dont know about cans or small bottles, I … you get 3 per 2 litre bottle, I dont know about cans or small bottles, I thnk you get 2.I drink 2 litres of diet coke a day so its well worth me inputting them !

Jeepers! 2 litres a day, i feel guilty buying a 2litre bottle a week!

iNSOMANiAC;7409420

you get 3 per 2 litre bottle, I dont know about cans or small bottles, I … you get 3 per 2 litre bottle, I dont know about cans or small bottles, I thnk you get 2.I drink 2 litres of diet coke a day so its well worth me inputting them !

Do you have a personal dentist? lol

So far I've had an xbox in the summer, 2 xbox games, a load of xbox live points, and last week got a wii with Fifa 10. I don't even drink coke much. I've only bought one bottle the entire time I've been collecting (about 8 months) but my friends cant be bothered with the hassle, so they just mail or text me their codes.

Amazing what you can get for free!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. love affairs1649
      2. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1525
      3. Important info for Ryanair customers1825
      4. word association Game73944491

See more discussions