Groups

Cokezones weird rules

I recently got loads of diet coke from tesco on offer and have been saving the codes. Just went to put them into cokezone and after i put a few in, it said i had reached my limit for the week and try again next week! I hadnt even put a quarter of them in and i will probably loose the bloomin things before im allowed to input them. Why on earth should it matter to them how many points i earn in a week, i bought the stuff, i should be able to put em in straight away!

24 Comments

i'll have sum off you if you want?? :thumbsup:

I think the limit is 50 a week or something. For you, if you've been saving them then thats good however other people just get them from elsewhere fraudulently etc.

You could always make sum fake hotmail accounts...invite yourself. enter 10 points worth of codes and then get 20 to your original account??

It is a bit strange. I often run out. We have loads to enter.

Stranger still I had an email today saying that they haven't 'seen' me for ages. I was stopped from entering more codes on Sunday.

The plus side is I have a Nano and a Flip from them and well on the way to my next 600 points.

Banned

davidn84;6988189

You could always make sum fake hotmail accounts...invite yourself. enter … You could always make sum fake hotmail accounts...invite yourself. enter 10 points worth of codes and then get 20 to your original account??

i was going to do that, but worried theyde isp check (or whatever its called) and close me down, i still aint got to 600 yet:oops:

Ive got 3 2L bottles of pepsi sitting here and i cant find the codes :?

I joke

sassie;6988363

i was going to do that, but worried theyde isp check (or whatever its … i was going to do that, but worried theyde isp check (or whatever its called) and close me down, i still aint got to 600 yet:oops:

I'm too eager to spend my points so never end up with more than 100 or so. :oops:

sassie;6988363

i was going to do that, but worried theyde isp check (or whatever its … i was going to do that, but worried theyde isp check (or whatever its called) and close me down, i still aint got to 600 yet:oops:

you can have more than one account per address :thumbsup:
    me, my hubby & eldest son all have accounts but i tend to just put the points on mine & hubby's as son would think they were his points to spend :lol:

Banned

cheerleader;6988422

you can have more than one account per address :thumbsup:me, my hubby & … you can have more than one account per address :thumbsup:me, my hubby & eldest son all have accounts but i tend to just put the points on mine & hubby's as son would think they were his points to spend :lol:

me and daughter have one, all points go on mine in the hope something really good comes up, but i think to keep adding from the same address may get ya into bother, dont want to lose what has taken me yonks to get - lol

davidn84;6988407

I'm too eager to spend my points so never end up with more than 100 or … I'm too eager to spend my points so never end up with more than 100 or so. :oops:

hubby has 600 points on his account & i have 959 points although haven't seen anything recently worth getting :-(

cheerleader;6988443

hubby has 600 points on his account & i have 959 points although haven't … hubby has 600 points on his account & i have 959 points although haven't seen anything recently worth getting :-(

I'd love to have over 900 points :thumbsup:

sassie;6988440

me and daughter have one, all points go on mine in the hope something … me and daughter have one, all points go on mine in the hope something really good comes up, but i think to keep adding from the same address may get ya into bother, dont want to lose what has taken me yonks to get - lol

it says under the rules that you can have 5 accounts per address, so you'll be fine :thumbsup:

Banned

cheerleader;6988453

it says under the rules that you can have 5 accounts per address, so … it says under the rules that you can have 5 accounts per address, so you'll be fine :thumbsup:

oh does it, goes to nosey :w00t: But then whose name do i put them in - lol

davidn84;6988449

I'd love to have over 900 points :thumbsup:

shame they're not doing the ipod touch for 400 points like last year :-(
    i got it for my son for his xmas present from cokezone last year :lol:

sassie;6988461

oh does it, goes to nosey :w00t: But then whose name do i put them in - … oh does it, goes to nosey :w00t: But then whose name do i put them in - lol

your son, your mum or dad?

Banned

cheerleader;6988483

your son, your mum or dad?

will put my next few as referrals then, thank you, mind by the time i get to 600 they will probs end the cokezone :oops:

i didnt realise its been going on for ages hasnt it? i only started it a few months ago i think, lol.

sassie;6988498

will put my next few as referrals then, thank you, mind by the time i get … will put my next few as referrals then, thank you, mind by the time i get to 600 they will probs end the cokezone :oops:

according to their blog there are no plans to stop cokezone so you should be alright :lol:

sassie;6988440

me and daughter have one, all points go on mine in the hope something … me and daughter have one, all points go on mine in the hope something really good comes up, but i think to keep adding from the same address may get ya into bother, dont want to lose what has taken me yonks to get - lol

i thought u had younger children

Ive got 651 points !

i've got a code on my bottle that i've just finished...anybody want it?

P.s - WIll cost £100?? lol

Oh and may not actually work :thumbsup:

what is this cokezone? i always get coke with these points but dont use them? how many point do you get per bottle and how many points do i need for something good?

You get 3 on a 2 litre bottle, 2 on a smaller bottle, you need 600 for stuff like ipod touch, netbooks but they very rarely have them, 250 will get you magazine subscriptions and the like

iNSOMANiAC;6989499

You get 3 on a 2 litre bottle, 2 on a smaller bottle, you need 600 for … You get 3 on a 2 litre bottle, 2 on a smaller bottle, you need 600 for stuff like ipod touch, netbooks but they very rarely have them, 250 will get you magazine subscriptions and the like

ahh, sounds quite good. I think i will try it out.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17416145
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846221
      3. I've got 2 for 1 codes to use at Thorpe Park/Sea Life, Yeoken vouchers, The…34
      4. Weekly game codes giveaway 1831227

See more discussions