Expired

Colchester Zoo 2 for 1 voucher

Found 12th Apr 2010
Hi,
Does anyone know where i can get a 2 for 1 entry voucher that allows a free adult, or maybe someone has one that they will not be using? They used to be on the Kelloggs cereal packs but i can't find any at the moment. Any help would be really appreciated.
Thanks
Community Updates
AskZoo
7 Comments
visiteastofengland.com/let…146 kidfree with 2 adults paying

apparantly buying online is cheaper btw, and u buy them not for any specific date, so if something comes up u still have the rest of the year to use them, or so iv read

thats all i can find sorry
Have you got any Tesco Clubcard Vouchers? £5 vouchers = £20 tokens.
tatemze;8348121

http://www.visiteastofengland.com/lets-go/thedms.aspx?dms=13&w=800&campaign=289&venue=0651310&feature=1&easi=1&campaign=289&soc=289&soi=1146 kidfree with 2 adults payingapparantly buying online is cheaper btw, and u buy them not for any specific date, so if something comes up u still have the rest of the year to use them, or so iv readthats all i can find sorry

Hi,
I really need to get an adult free so the visit east of england code isn't any good for me, but thanks for your other advice, i'll check it out.
Soaps;8348232

Have you got any Tesco Clubcard Vouchers? £5 vouchers = £20 tokens.

Thanks soaps, ive got quite a few Tesco vouchers, have never exchanged them before. A good idea, cheers!
how many people (adults/oap/kids) are going then
Disco;8349381

how many people (adults/oap/kids) are going then

Hi,
Definately 2 adults are going, possibly 4. As i said i remember Kelloggs last summer did a 2 for 1 voucher that included adults or kids and i gave my vouchers away then lol. I think i'll use my Tesco clubcard vouchers as that saves quite a bit.
macca211;8349943

Hi,Definately 2 adults are going, possibly 4. As i said i remember … Hi,Definately 2 adults are going, possibly 4. As i said i remember Kelloggs last summer did a 2 for 1 voucher that included adults or kids and i gave my vouchers away then lol. I think i'll use my Tesco clubcard vouchers as that saves quite a bit.

i'll have a dig about for you. Do you have many Tesco CC Vouchers?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants