Found 5th Sep 2009
Has anyone put their heating on yet ?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
14 Comments

Nope.

no .........

lol yes I was moaning away to my neighbour last night how my heating is now going on every evening. She said dont worry cause I heard the rain is going to clear up..................around April next year lol

Not yet

at last it feels fresh and i can get a good nights sleep

Original Poster

bossyboots;6217922

lol yes I was moaning away to my neighbour last night how my heating is … lol yes I was moaning away to my neighbour last night how my heating is now going on every evening. She said dont worry cause I heard the rain is going to clear up..................around April next year lol

Isn't it meant to be warm again next week

Yeap I had to put it on the other day - I was sooo cold. Brrrr

Should go out for a run really - that would warm me up

No, wanted to but decided I was gonna make the summer last as long as poss..........so I stuck a cardy on instead :-D

I put mine on for the first time tonight!! I felt so guilty

Original Poster

bossyboots;6217922

lol yes I was moaning away to my neighbour last night how my heating is … lol yes I was moaning away to my neighbour last night how my heating is now going on every evening. She said dont worry cause I heard the rain is going to clear up..................around April next year lol

hannah19790;6217962

No, wanted to but decided I was gonna make the summer last as long as … No, wanted to but decided I was gonna make the summer last as long as poss..........so I stuck a cardy on instead :-D

I agree, otherwise it is on until next year which means paying all of the energy suppliers' extortionate bills !!

heating not on yet but the missus has been moaning about beng cold all week

jamstaruk1972;6218021

heating not on yet but the missus has been moaning about beng cold all … heating not on yet but the missus has been moaning about beng cold all week

not that i care im still warm :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Jumpingphil;6217984

Don't mean to be rude but this is about the fourth thread to ask … Don't mean to be rude but this is about the fourth thread to ask this.Here in sunny Harlow Essex we are in the open air pool most days sipping Pina Coladas 'til about 21:00 or 22:00 hours.Then it's out of the pool and lay on a sunbed to dry off in the imense heat and grab an ice cold beer from one of many fridges dotted about the garden and then ................ooooooops, I just woke up. Sorry.:thumbsup:

Yawn

Banned

no chance - dont put heating on until at least November

it was 22 C here yesterday amd set for 26 C on tuesday!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition47381
    2. Win free gin for a year88
    3. Win a short break for two at our hotel of the year: the Pointer, Bucks @ Su…44
    4. Magazine competitions - Issue 42 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1414

See more discussions