Groups

Cold Beer In 3 Minutes

Ever had a warm can of beer coz you didnt want to wait am hour for it to chill?

Now find out how to chill it in 3 mins

dumblittleman.com/200…tml

8 Comments

Banned

anyone tried it?

Havnt tried it but i know that adding the salt allows the water to get colder quicker without freezing or something which is one of the reasons this works.

I was gunna by one of these a year or so ago : cybercandy.co.uk/sea…tml

http://www.no-treason.com/images/uploads/beer_fridge.jpg

Arkham Asylum coolers are very effective in chillin anything within 3 mins!

pavilion

Ever had a warm can of beer coz you didnt want to wait am hour for it to … Ever had a warm can of beer coz you didnt want to wait am hour for it to chill?Now find out how to chill it in 3 minshttp://www.dumblittleman.com/2007/07/how-to-chill-hot-beer-or-soda-in-3.html

It's a myth. Watched it on mythbusters and it was busted

Freezer for about 10 mins works here! (Need to defrost the freezer every couple of months though, Its very very cold!)

I keep a few glasses in the freezer, add a cool beer into a frosty glass and you have one seriously lovely beer.

stora

It's a myth. Watched it on mythbusters and it was busted

Actually it wasnt busted,

"A carbon dioxide fire extinguisher was able to cool a six pack to a satisfactory temperature in approximately 3 minutes. In terms of practicality, though, one’s best bet is to use icy salt water, which cooled the beer to an ideal temperature in 5 minutes."

(mythbustersresults.com/epi…e29)

:-D

Might be having to try it when im desperate

simon_stuart

anyone tried it?

Yep I have :whistling: :whistling:

It did make it colder but certainly not ice cold.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a luxury five-star break for two in Paris with Le Bristol Paris and Eur…67
      2. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64545
      3. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1134
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk66

See more discussions