Groups

Cold pasta ideas

Hay guys can you give me some ideas for cold pasta sald for lunch? I dont have a clue about what dressing/sauce to use.

Thanks

13 Comments

There's loads, most of them are
    ]here

There are loads on the UKTV food website too -

uktv.co.uk/foo…lad

i use seafood sause with prawns, crab/crab sticks, sweetcorn, spring onion, cucumber, pepper and cheer tomoatoes

We like tuna and sweetcorn pasta here. Can of tuna, drained mixed with corn and mayo, then added to cooled cooked pasta. easy peasy. you can also add spring onions, bell peppers, what ever takes your fancy really.

Mozarella!

dolmio, waffer thin ham znd sweetcorn! i love it!! and its easy

dmissy13;4539039

i use seafood sause with prawns, crab/crab sticks, sweetcorn, spring … i use seafood sause with prawns, crab/crab sticks, sweetcorn, spring onion, cucumber, pepper and cheer tomoatoes

Ooh, that sounds tasty, better than the usual tuna & cucumber pasta I do, may have to try that one thanks.

maranade some baby mozz, cherry toms, finely diced red onions or salad onins, olives and fresh basil in good extra virgin olive oil then stir in to the pasta, sea salt and fresh pepper to taste,:)

I cook different coloured peppers, carrots, sweetcorn, peas or green beans etc until cooked but still firm, then mix in a tomato based sauce and cook for a few minutes. Mix in the pasta and enjoy hot, but even nicer cold!

How about feta cheese, cherry tomatoes, onions, olives and olive oil?

jade22green;4554232

How about feta cheese, cherry tomatoes, onions, olives and olive oil?

nice.

ChipSticks;4539042

We like tuna and sweetcorn pasta here. Can of tuna, drained mixed with … We like tuna and sweetcorn pasta here. Can of tuna, drained mixed with corn and mayo, then added to cooled cooked pasta. easy peasy. you can also add spring onions, bell peppers, what ever takes your fancy really.

Will have to try that one, any tips on getting it to taste creamy? like the ones you buy from the supermarkets..
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764314
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846213
      3. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)49394
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?31156

See more discussions