Found 4th Oct 2008
is there a serial cold voter about this morning as every new deal is voted cold straight away despite how good it is

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
17 Comments

i dont post no more lol too many nasties wantin to diss a deal lol

mornin nikkib by the way xxxx

Original Poster Banned

i see them go cold straight away then when the sensable people see them they go hot this needs looking at ...... awaits a moderator

Admin

Yeah there did seem to be someone cold voting, they've now been PMd regarding this.

Original Poster Banned

thanks juliet i knew someone was messing about they need to be only allowed to vote at 1 degree imo

i thought that on thursday evening. some really good deals voted cold straight away....

nikkib123;3114994

Hello beautiful lady

who ? :?
cant be talkin about me i got crud in my mouth crease, black eyes, greasy hair and evil bref lol
oh the joys of being poorly lol

:-D

Maybe there should be a name and shame for the serial blue button pushers???
Or a league table akin to rep table so you can see who is the worst

what if they fink the deals are cold though?

p.s keep up the good work cold voter lol

i agree with nikki 3668 it puts me off posting, some people just love to moan whether its hot or not, but i notice they dont post themselves

caggarooney;3115288

i agree with nikki 3668 it puts me off posting, some people just love to … i agree with nikki 3668 it puts me off posting, some people just love to moan whether its hot or not, but i notice they dont post themselves

its true hunny i think alot of great finds arent posted for fear of the hole pickers which is a shame cos we all loose out ... iv seen 3 or 4 good deals lately but havent posted cos of the critics :roll:

caggarooney;3115288

i agree with nikki 3668 it puts me off posting, some people just love to … i agree with nikki 3668 it puts me off posting, some people just love to moan whether its hot or not, but i notice they dont post themselves

I used to post things but after there seemed to be a spate of cold voting I got fed up. I noticed quite a few other people that used to post stopped as well after querying why there posts were going blue. Course I cant say thats why they stopped posting but it may have been.

lol you guys make it sound like its the end of the world when deals get the cold vote. Post it. If people like it then they like it or if they dont , they dont.

If the deals good then people will buy? seems like you guys want your deal to have loads of heat and no cold voting?

Ive posted a few deals which have had cold voting but couldnt careless tbh because a few people still benefited from it.

MarzBarz;3115352

lol you guys make it sound like its the end of the world when deals get … lol you guys make it sound like its the end of the world when deals get the cold vote. Post it. If people like it then they like it or if they dont , they dont.If the deals good then people will buy? seems like you guys want your deal to have loads of heat and no cold voting? Ive posted a few deals which have had cold voting but couldnt careless tbh because a few people still benefited from it.

personally i dont like being made to look a cant ... on here ... why should i share a fab deal with them that knock almost everything ! i wanna nice peoples personal sharing deals section where onl;y hot votin can be done and if you dont think its hot you just dont say noffin.... smilie face added lol ::D:

but if it is cold then people have a right to say so?

If its a fab deal and a cold person voting? there not going to buy it right? so your not sharing with them but your sharing with the people who want to buy it.

You can ignore people who continue to do this so?

starsparkle2311;3115451

I personally don't really vote either way, unless it really is a bargain, … I personally don't really vote either way, unless it really is a bargain, i only vote cold when the OP makes some sarky comment towards me haha x thankfully that's not too often. But yes it's (cold voting for no reason) been happening a lot this week!:-D

you seen the congrat thread sparkle xxx

I think cold voters should have to give a reason :whistling:

I might start a thread to that effect, haven't seen one done yet. :?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I5 7600k vs i5 740011
    2. Computer upgrades89
    3. Invisalign dental braces in London22
    4. Whey protien629

See more discussions