Groups
    EXPIRED

Cold Welcome From HUKD

Banned
    Just registered on HUKD my username i use for everything, sw1990sw
    great it was available! sent my 1st 4 post's got some replys thought hey im getting the hang of this!
    No sooner had i become a member i had been banned! ? ! ? !!!

I got this message as i went to send my 5th post..

You have been banned for the following reason:
    Multiple IDs

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

I do not know what this means? as sw1990sw was my 1st ever accout with HUKD.. I have just Rushed to set this one up to seek help.

61 Comments

You are new to this but can put tags, and start threads with ease?

See ya.

Banned

and you managed to post in the right board too

now you will get banned again for opening another one!!

Are you numpty in disguise? Are you numpty? Are you numpty? ARE YOU NUMPTY IN DISGUISE!!

sassie;2390678

and you managed to post in the right board too

And add an avatar. :thinking:

your IP address?
    Does someone else use your PC eh Numpty?

you will be banned soon again muliple ids have you contacted admin

Original Poster Banned

im 18 i can use a computer with ease and yes i had just got the hang of it with my 1st 4 posts about 40 mins ago.... im asking for a reason why it got banned as i dont want to get banned again for what i feal was no reason.

hey Numpty:)

Banned

TheBomb;2390704

im 18 i can use a computer with ease and yes i had just got the hang of … im 18 i can use a computer with ease and yes i had just got the hang of it with my 1st 4 posts about 40 mins ago.... im asking for a reason why it got banned as i dont want to get banned again for what i feal was no reason.

you got banned because your an alias, you will now also get banned as being an alias again

The Modfather is online and soon he will ban you....

Original Poster Banned

lol yer just found a suitable pic on google for aviator, i wud prefer the 1st account i registered with as its my user name for all other sites

Original Poster Banned

What is an alias?

sassie;2390707

you got banned because your an alias, you will now also get banned as … you got banned because your an alias, you will now also get banned as being an alias again

????
    Aren't we all aliases? I don't think Black Gerbil is really called Black Gerbil?:roll:

rushed to set it up but bothered with an avatar lol

TheBomb;2390714

lol yer just found a suitable pic on google for aviator, i wud prefer the … lol yer just found a suitable pic on google for aviator, i wud prefer the 1st account i registered with as its my user name for all other sites

Have you got your password for all other sites?:whistling:

Banned

warmapplepie;2390724

????Aren't we all aliases? I don't think Black Gerbil is really called … ????Aren't we all aliases? I don't think Black Gerbil is really called Black Gerbil?:roll:

aint he, then he a bleedin fibber:x

Original Poster Banned

my 1st account was my name sw i.e. stephen wilson date of birth 1990 .... sw1990sw

TheBomb;2390732

my 1st account was my name sw i.e. stephen wilson date of birth 1990 .... … my 1st account was my name sw i.e. stephen wilson date of birth 1990 .... sw1990sw

I thought your name was Numpty?:?

very common made up name .... stephen wilson. Thebomb is ticking until you get banned

If you use the same username for "everything" then how come google search only shows one other site where that name is used? That being ebay?

Original Poster Banned

Im sorry im 18 and the most importing things to me may be a little silly like a good pic, and i just thought people would take me more seriously ive i waked a aviator on

weird that he hasn't asked who numpty is yet!

Original Poster Banned

google search obvisly dosent search online mmporg's then

TheBomb;2390732

my 1st account was my name sw i.e. stephen wilson date of birth 1990 … my 1st account was my name sw i.e. stephen wilson date of birth 1990 .... sw1990sw

Use the "]Contact Us" button to plead your case to Admin.

Original Poster Banned

omg this is such a evil comunity ok im posting my facebook to shut u all up 1 sec

Why did numpty get banned out of interest?

j

*waits in fake suspense*

Banned

lmao @ this thread

warmapplepie;2390724

????Aren't we all aliases? I don't think Black Gerbil is really called … ????Aren't we all aliases? I don't think Black Gerbil is really called Black Gerbil?:roll:

You mean you're not really a piece of warm apple pie!!! :cry::cry::cry:

Original Poster Banned

Thats my question why did i get banned and why are you all such hatefull people! ]http//ht…262

thesaint;2390756

Use the "]Contact Us" button to plead your case to Admin.

It goes like this
    Hello rayman
    Please let me have this id sw1990sw. I have only got 3 ids, one being numptyj, one being sw1990sw and now I registered one today called TheBomb.
    yours
    numptyj
    :thumbsup:;-)

Original Poster Banned

ok so no one has an answer for why my 1st account was banned... exept im some sort of nazi HUKD H8r...

TheBomb;2390802

ok so no one has an answer for why my 1st account was banned... exept im … ok so no one has an answer for why my 1st account was banned... exept im some sort of nazi HUKD H8r...

and even know the site well enuff to abbreviate it to hukd :whistling:

Original Poster Banned

ok numtyj is a inside joke? and fine i will message a mod guy... just thought it was wierd i got banned after about 5mins.

TheBomb;2390802

ok so no one has an answer for why my 1st account was banned... exept im … ok so no one has an answer for why my 1st account was banned... exept im some sort of nazi HUKD H8r...

For multiple ID's?

You have been banned for the following … You have been banned for the following reason:[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]Multiple IDs[/COLOR][/SIZE]

numpty??? ..... no we dont know him..... you might!

Original Poster Banned

lol you lot are ether really sarcastic or have low expectations of people it dosent take much to use a aviator and abbreviate a site.

thesaint;2390816

For multiple ID's?

for the benefit of numptyj a.k.a TheBomb, multiple means more than 1.:p
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …197535
      2. Your dream gaming set up?1846
      3. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523422
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846295

See more discussions