Groups

Colin McRae Dirt PS3

I was thinking of buying this for my husband's Christmas, We have only recently bought a PS3.

Need some advise, is it the best rally game out there? If not, what is? Hubby used to love Colin McRae Rally on the PS One. So thought I would give the latest version a try.

Any help gratefully received......

6 Comments

The best rally game out there yes.

However I don't own it as I feel it's to "Americanised" and if you've played any of the WRC games from the PS2, it doesn't compare.

But otherwise yes it's a good game.

Kick;3554522

The best rally game out there yes.However I don't own it as I feel it's … The best rally game out there yes.However I don't own it as I feel it's to "Americanised" and if you've played any of the WRC games from the PS2, it doesn't compare.But otherwise yes it's a good game.

yeah it is a great game - haven't played it on PS3 but 360 version was great. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Thank you for all your help, at £14.99 I'll take a pop at this. Can always blame Santa if it's not what he wanted!!!

Yeah its a great game, lots of things to unlock, and it becomes difficult enough too! Would definitely recommend it

Yeah, the 2nd one is coming out next year but it will do fine until then

As a rally game I think it's weak compared to its predecessors but unfortunately there's little else out there if you want a current generation rally game.

John
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Battery drain on iOS 111324
      2. Samsung s8 trade in22
      3. Tumble Dryer request45
      4. Anyone got experience with an instant water heater for a shower?33

See more discussions