Found 31st Mar 2010
Does anyone know where I can collate a collage online to be printed in A1 size? It also, must be able to upload at least 60 photographs. I have tried all the usual ones - Bonusprint, Photobox etc and they either do not do A1 size or limit the amount of photos that you can upload.

Bonusprint was quite good as you could change sizes and position where wanted but the software did not like the amount of photographs to upload. Phoned their customer services and it was like talking to a brick wall - they could not tell me the maximum amount of photos or MB that can be uploaded!!!

Any advice welcome because I really don't fancy getting them all printed out and doing it manually.

1. Misc
  2. Poster
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Poster
5 Comments

Original Poster

Anyone?

Original Poster

terrapins2;8257692

Is this of any … Is this of any use?http://www.truprint.co.uk/collageit/prd=Poster/collage=true

I'm afraid not - they don't do A1 size which is 70 x 100cm

Banned

Can't you make the collage yourself first then upload the final image to one of the sites you mentioned to print to A1?

Original Poster

master_chief;8259019

Can't you make the collage yourself first then upload the final image to … Can't you make the collage yourself first then upload the final image to one of the sites you mentioned to print to A1?

I have Corel Paint Shop but I can't make head nor tail of it (layers etc). Could it be done in Powerpoint?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition69750
    2. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines54
    3. Win 1 of 30 Gin Festival, Eastbourne Pairs of Tickets (Value £30 per pair)11
    4. Win a villa holiday for two in Portugal with Four Seasons Fairways @ Sunday…44

See more discussions