Groups

Collect+ and Paypal

Paid for collect+ to deliver a parcel through paypal. Tried to send my parcel and couldn't due to barcode/ref no not scanning. Contacted collect+ told to try different store, did that, same problem, phoned again, told try a different store. Did that, same problem phoned and asked for a refund 27/9. Told I would get a refund through in a couple hours. 29/9 no refund and I have opened a paypal dispute for services not received. What should I do now? Should I escalate to a claim?

BTW Sent parcel through Royal Mail
    Won't be recommending collect+ anytime soon.lol

4 Comments

Works everytime for me. Barcode being poor will be due to your printer, I used a decent printer to post and the lines were to thick. So I used a worse printer on a low setting worked far better.

Just put in a claim as you are claiming back your money and post evidence.

Original Poster

Adam2050

Works everytime for me. Barcode being poor will be due to your printer, I … Works everytime for me. Barcode being poor will be due to your printer, I used a decent printer to post and the lines were to thick. So I used a worse printer on a low setting worked far better.Just put in a claim as you are claiming back your money and post evidence.

one store even said it had to be in colour but the print on the computer was black and white. I thought the barcode ref no at the bottom would still work though.

thanks

vicki4903

one store even said it had to be in colour but the print on the computer … one store even said it had to be in colour but the print on the computer was black and white. I thought the barcode ref no at the bottom would still work though.thanks

Store was full of muppets. Barcodes are black for a reason.

No reference number is no good asked that when mine wouldn't scan, if you do however try it again, try printing on a low setting.

Original Poster

Adam2050

Store was full of muppets. Barcodes are black for a reason.No reference … Store was full of muppets. Barcodes are black for a reason.No reference number is no good asked that when mine wouldn't scan, if you do however try it again, try printing on a low setting.

The people in the shops don't have a clue and collect+ say we will give them more training.lol

If I ever do use them I will try that with the printer, thanks
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846213
      2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)49394
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?31156
      4. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism35

See more discussions