Groups

Collect+ experiences and prices?

What's been your experience with Collect+? How do they compare to Royal Mail?

And am I correct in understanding that it's £3.49 for packages up to 10kg, delivered to one of their stores? I thought that it was only up to 5kg, but then went to checkout and it said up to 10kg for that price. So I'm a bit confused. Thanks for any responses.

4 Comments

I have used them and not had any problems. Can take a 5-7 days to arrive and not really suitable for ebay sales.

I do like how they keep the seller and buyer updated by email and text.

It is 10kg and £3.99 to local store or £4.99 to an address.

Original Poster

Are you sure about the price? It said delivery to an address is £6.99 for up to 10kg, and to their store is £3.49.

Wouldn't it be quicker in a case where the buyer and seller and rather close to each other? (Under 15km.)

Breadboy

Are you sure about the price? It said delivery to an address is £6.99 for … Are you sure about the price? It said delivery to an address is £6.99 for up to 10kg, and to their store is £3.49.Wouldn't it be quicker in a case where the buyer and seller and rather close to each other? (Under 15km.)

I was just going by the prices off here collectplus.co.uk/.

Yes you're right about the £6.99 for 10kg to an address.

Not sure about the 15km thing as it depends where it goes to get sorted and how long they hold it in one place for. I have had parcels not move for 4-5 days.

I've sent about 8 parcels and received about 3.

2 have only ever gone wrong and been fixed.

1st was receiving, sender sent about 10 people parcels from the same thread and system got confused.
    2nd was sending a parcel and this was due to the label being crap. (Make sure they are printed properly) AS this is a shop to shop service it relies on the shop staff. (None of them really realise before telling them that they can enter the barcode number).
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …84142
      2. Follow the Three Word Game!!!44624043
      3. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1111
      4. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.2748

See more discussions