collect plus parcel sizes?

Found 15th Sep 2012
do collect plus still have restrictions on the size of parcels or is it done just by weight? I cant find anything on the website stating maximum parcel size. I know alot of people dont like collect plus but i have had no problems and used them LOADS
Community Updates
MiscParcel
10 Comments
Original Poster
whatsThePoint

if only they had a website

??????????????????
From their website

We accept parcels measuring up to 50x30x30cm and you can send all kinds of things with
Collect+. But, sadly, there are some we have to say no to, such as works of art, money,
glass, liquids and hazardous goods. Please read our terms and conditions for more
information.
Original Poster
marktuck

From their websiteWe accept parcels measuring up to 50x30x30cm and you … From their websiteWe accept parcels measuring up to 50x30x30cm and you can send all kinds of things with Collect+. But, sadly, there are some we have to say no to, such as works of art, money, glass, liquids and hazardous goods. Please read our terms and conditions for more information.

Thanks both i did look at the website but couldnt find it.
ive exceeded the sizes a few times, they arent too bothered. I dont go over the weights, I use myhermes for those hehe.
Edited by: "splatsplatsplat" 15th Sep 2012
splatsplatsplat

ive exceeded the sizes a few times, they arent too bothered. I dont go … ive exceeded the sizes a few times, they arent too bothered. I dont go over the weights, I use myhermes for those hehe.

careful as remember where you drop them off wont give a crap, it will be when they get to depot that you could run into problems
yeah, but if I get a parcel that is 1.09 kilos, under post office youd have to pay loads extra for that .09, but myhermes are cool with stuff like that. I have heard people sending dumbbells as 1kilo!
collect + r anything upto 10kg is £4.99 to yr door or £3.49 to yr nearest shop i had to find out about it yesterday and as far as i know they r tracked as well
Rach75

collect + r anything upto 10kg is £4.99 to yr door or £3.49 to yr nearest … collect + r anything upto 10kg is £4.99 to yr door or £3.49 to yr nearest shop i had to find out about it yesterday and as far as i know they r tracked as well

yes they are tracked - kind of - the tracking is really hit and miss

Collect+ is a great concept - if it worked

don't forget they use Yodel as courier and PayPoint as the shop to courier to customer interface and this interface is very flaky

look at my profile and find my Collect+ thread to learn the truth

as for sizes -basically if you do not take the pee on size or weight and the shop accept the parcel then it should work - as far as the whole Colect+ process works that is

EliTom
elitom

yes they are tracked - kind of - the tracking is really hit and … yes they are tracked - kind of - the tracking is really hit and missCollect+ is a great concept - if it workeddon't forget they use Yodel as courier and PayPoint as the shop to courier to customer interface and this interface is very flakylook at my profile and find my Collect+ thread to learn the truthas for sizes -basically if you do not take the pee on size or weight and the shop accept the parcel then it should work - as far as the whole Colect+ process works that isEliTom

c what u mean but r they the cheapest??
Rach75

c what u mean but r they the cheapest??

Probably are the cheapest, especially for larger heavier parcels but the quality of service matches the price. Depends on the value of the parcel and how much you value the person you are sending to !

EliTom
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants