Collect+ Service

Found 8th Oct 2009
Would like to bring your attention to their poor service and customer relations.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
3 Comments

Original Poster

hotukdeals.com/ite…a-1

Post #45:

awoodhall2003

Monday 14th Sept - Booked serviceTuesday 15th Sept - Tried to drop it in … Monday 14th Sept - Booked serviceTuesday 15th Sept - Tried to drop it in store but they couldnt take it said the system wasnt working. Email to cancel the service for a refund, i get a phonecall saying that they would like to resolve the problem i say ok ill give you the chance so they offered to pick it up from my house. That they did...Wednesday 16th Sept - Picked up from my houseThursday 8th Oct - Still no tracking information since collected, both the buyer and I have contacted them on at least 15 occasions. I have been promised many times someone would get back to me, and then last week i have been promised the Director would ring me to sort out the situation...still nothing. I have requested to speak to him but that 'isnt possible'...Service = Terrible...Promises = MeaninglessParcel = No one knows!10 Day Promise = 22 Days and counting...Luckily the buyer has been very nice whilst this BS has been happening...and he has even tried to follow it up with no luck. I will never use their services again regardless of anything!

ouch, thanks for the heads up. hope this gets resolved soon.

Original Poster

lukekey;6520011

ouch, thanks for the heads up. hope this gets resolved soon.

so do i, but more for the buyer then myself!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Young Person's Railcard upper age limit going up to 30!33
    2. Seen SelfishParker.com?2252
    3. When is Black Friday 2017 and how can I find the best deals?1214
    4. Yay for HUKD iPhone X support58

See more discussions