Groups

Collect+ to door service

I know the shop-shop service takes 5 days ... anyone know if the £4.99 to a house door service is the same time or quicker?

7 Comments

5 days my a**. both times i have used the shop to shop service it has taken well over 2 weeks.

On the site it says 3-5 days.

Your text here

Original Poster

Thanks ... couldnt find that info for the life of me!

I've always found them OK to be fair ... always bang on the 5 days though never had it in 3!
    Never used door service though just store. Trying to decide whether to use them or pay £1.50 more for Hermes.

TUSSFC

Thanks ... couldnt find that info for the life of me!I've always found … Thanks ... couldnt find that info for the life of me!I've always found them OK to be fair ... always bang on the 5 days though never had it in 3!Never used door service though just store. Trying to decide whether to use them or pay £1.50 more for Hermes.

It was at the top of the page under the Ebay heading

TUSSFC

Thanks ... couldnt find that info for the life of me!I've always found … Thanks ... couldnt find that info for the life of me!I've always found them OK to be fair ... always bang on the 5 days though never had it in 3!Never used door service though just store. Trying to decide whether to use them or pay £1.50 more for Hermes.

I'll be using them for the 1st time on Saturday,so i hope it goes smoothly.

Theres a code for 20% off Hermes for new customers ..

Original Poster

CuteKitty26

Theres a code for 20% off Hermes for new customers ..

Great, thanks!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains98
      2. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon33
      3. Win a Free minion usb stick88
      4. Win a pair of running shoes up to the value of £100 with UKRunChat99

See more discussions