Collectors? Do you collect anything as a hobby? If so what is it?

Found 5th Dec 2016
Just wondering if anyone collects anything as a hobby?
If so what do you collect or have a passion for?
NOT FLAMEDEER as we all would like some of those!

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
120 Comments

A long time ago when myself and the mrs were a big younger, we used to collect, Bad Taste Bears..

But then we matured and realised how very council they were. still got hundreds of them in the attic though.

Used to collect stamps n coins
Then started collecting vintage match boxes from hotels
Now collects worries

Love building and collecting Lego

Hex or Allen keys
Broken cameras (_;)

ntsc snes games, complete only, have over 150, still a way to go but it's going well.

Bad memories.

RossD89

Bad memories.

+1

Dust.

And PlayStations, records and cat things I suppose.

I collect hearts.

Aiden1512

I collect hearts.

You've stolen a few, to be fair.

Old American Marvel comics, when I was a kid, still got them and a load of decent ones including Avengers issue 3 from 1963 and some early Spiderman, great childhood hobby that should help me out a bit in later years or maybe even pass them down

Records and Adidas Superstars

Banned

Cameras

Yankee candles

rubber bands I don't actively collect but I seem to have loads and I can't throw any away. oh and plastic bags like stocking up on those.

As a kid I used to collect keyrings had a massive collection no idea what happened to it.

illnesses

Monopoly sets. My favourite is a set that was made during the war. It doesn't have a dice, instead it has a spinning wheel and all the pieces are made from wood and card

Original Poster

haritori

A long time ago when myself and the mrs were a big younger, we used to … A long time ago when myself and the mrs were a big younger, we used to collect, Bad Taste Bears..But then we matured and realised how very council they were. still got hundreds of them in the attic though.

Lol@council! I had one of those in the 90's but sold it about 10 years ago for a surprisingly high price! You should dig them out!

Banned

clothes.

Original Poster

I collect Pyrex, vintage turquoise, pink and yellow Pyrex bowls andcasserole dishes

Things from Amazon Warehouse, I don' have to want or need it so I've got plenty to choose from.

bunny_boiler

Lol@council! I had one of those in the 90's but sold it about 10 years … Lol@council! I had one of those in the 90's but sold it about 10 years ago for a surprisingly high price! You should dig them out!

I look not long ago, id get more money for scrap lol. they are worthless

deeky

Things from Amazon Warehouse, I don' have to want or need it so I've got … Things from Amazon Warehouse, I don' have to want or need it so I've got plenty to choose from.

Ive noticed they have everything except the things you want

Original Poster

http://s899.photobucket.com/user/sonandtab/media/Deals/IMG_0478_zpsvagvlpf1.jpg.html][IMG]http://i899.photobucket.com/albums/ac194/sonandtab/Deals/IMG_0478_zpsvagvlpf1.jpg[/URL][/img]

Original Poster

thewongwing101

Hex or Allen keysBroken cameras (_;)

Haha I'm guessing that's not intentional collecting! X)

Original Poster

deeky

Things from Amazon Warehouse, I don' have to want or need it so I've got … Things from Amazon Warehouse, I don' have to want or need it so I've got plenty to choose from.

What's Amazon warehouse?

Bamd tee's and records.

bunny_boiler

[/url][/img]

Oh, I see HotEnglishAndWelshDeals! I wondered where he was hiding X)

Men X) only kidding

bunny_boiler

I collect Pyrex, vintage turquoise, pink and yellow Pyrex bowls … I collect Pyrex, vintage turquoise, pink and yellow Pyrex bowls andcasserole dishes <3

Some of the old Pyrex is very pretty. Much nicer than the stuff they make now.

bunny_boiler

What's Amazon warehouse?

It's Amazon's 'Open Box' section. Mainly customer returns, loads of which are just changed minds, and brand new.
I've just had a beano, there was an extra 20% off until yesterday X)

amazon.co.uk/gp/…-21

and a little tool to let you know of any bargains X)

uk.theforklift.net/

Edited by: "deeky" 5th Dec 2016

deeky

Oh, I see HotEnglishAndWelshDeals! I wondered where he was hiding X)

Took me a while, but when i spotted it... priceless

I collect different types of pen/pencils etc, got a good collection.

fanpages

You've stolen a few, to be fair.

https://media.tenor.co/images/64cfb91d7704c8fdac6315dade9eaa31/raw

X)

Original Poster

mallie21

Took me a while, but when i spotted it... priceless

Pppsstt? What's he on about?

Original Poster

moneysavingkitten

Some of the old Pyrex is very pretty. Much nicer than the stuff they … Some of the old Pyrex is very pretty. Much nicer than the stuff they make now.

Most definitely, just a shame the prices of the old stuff can go very high!

Green Shield Stamps. Only 478,826 more to go and I can get a toaster.

thewongwing101

Hex or Allen keysBroken cameras (_;)

I've got hundreds if you need any to complete your collection. Years of making Ikea furniture

deeky

What about 'collecting' your pension! X)

The only thing I seem to be collecting at the moment is hair on my pillow every morning.:(
Post a comment
@
    Text