Colombia Petition for a Replay

Found 6th JulEdited by:"Predikuesi"
275,000+ people have signed a petition for Colombia to have a replay with England because they should have won the game.

hotukdeals.com/dea…837
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
Lol, sore losers. They probably shouldn't have been celebrating in the stadium before the end should they? The way they reacted to the equaliser you'd think their team just lifted the cup.

We might get our ars*s handed to us tomorrow, maybe not, but at least we didn't get knocked out by Colombia and their filthy tactics.
10 Comments
Yes, Let's play them in another game of tag team wrestling.
Lol, sore losers. They probably shouldn't have been celebrating in the stadium before the end should they? The way they reacted to the equaliser you'd think their team just lifted the cup.

We might get our ars*s handed to us tomorrow, maybe not, but at least we didn't get knocked out by Colombia and their filthy tactics.
They certainly won the wrestling side of it.
Perhaps it could be staged at the more fitting venue for rugby tackles. Twickers?
I would sign but the last thing we need is another sodding football match.
Is this that unspeakable word, (begins with bre and ends in xit) all over again?
Edited by: "Dyslexic_Dog" 6th Jul
Of those 275,000+ people, I wonder how many were threatened with violence or death to themselves of their families, if they didn't sign?
Just nuke them from orbit, it's the safest bet.
I really am finding it incredibly difficult to understand where Columbians, Argentinians and a few salty people from part of the UK are constantly saying on social media that Columbia should of won the game and England cheated.

34289435-FxCgz.jpg
So apart from shots on target the only other stat Columbia win hands down on are Fouls... 23!...6 or 7 yellow cards. At least one blatantly obviously RED that VAR didn't want anything to do with.

I can only assume these people either watched a different match. Or they're stuck in time (last 10 mins of normal time and first half of ET when Columbia dominated but did diddly- squat to a England team that looked shook to the core in those 25 mins of a 120 minute game. It took them something like 25 minutes in the game to even have a shot.

This game has taught me 2 things.

1. Lost all respect for cheating drug lord Maradona.
2. Columbia is quite clearly the dirtiest football cry baby nation of the world.
Edited by: "J4GG4" 9th Jul
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants