Groups

Colour Laser MFP (Scanner, printer, copier)

hello,

I had a Samsung b&w laser mfp scx series am very happy with it. I'm using it since 6 years and no problems.

now I would like to go for colour. please suggest any good deals around with HP , or Samsung or any good ones you have experience with.

thanks for your time in advance.

4 Comments

brother is the best in my opinion, they take 3rd party toners better than any other.

this is the one we have, although I got it for £125 from Staples with vouchers

Brother DCP-9015CDW A4 Multifunction Colour Laser Printer amazon.co.uk/dp/…2SV

you_gotta_be_kidding

this is the one we have, although I got it for £125 from Staples with … this is the one we have, although I got it for £125 from Staples with vouchersBrother DCP-9015CDW A4 Multifunction Colour Laser Printer https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01587PBO4/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_hzNpzb5FB82SV

I've got the above one from staples was £150 and I got £10 off a £100 spend if I signed up to the newsletter. then they made a total hash of delivery and gave me a further £30 off and I think tcb tracked at £12.

had it almost a month and am quite pleased with the quality can be kind of slow though when printing from my mobile. not used all the features yet if I'm honest but seems good for the money

Original Poster

adhkarzf

I've got the above one from staples was £150 and I got £10 off a £100 sp … I've got the above one from staples was £150 and I got £10 off a £100 spend if I signed up to the newsletter. then they made a total hash of delivery and gave me a further £30 off and I think tcb tracked at £12. had it almost a month and am quite pleased with the quality can be kind of slow though when printing from my mobile. not used all the features yet if I'm honest but seems good for the money

​thanks guys will have a look on this. thank you for sharing your inputs.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. buy to let mortgage22
      2. Virgin media sign up68
      3. Xiaomi phones46
      4. Cheapest Amazon Prime subscription?11

See more discussions