Groups

Colourblind

Either I've been suddenly struck down with a dose of colourblindness or Lidl should be done for misrepresentation. I bought 2 Amaryllises at Christmas, one white one red and they both came up red. I also bought a triple Hyacinth pot one blue one white and one pink and they've all come up pink.

10 Comments

Colourblind what is that? I know what Colour blind is, but never heard of Colourblind before

They the Amaryllises in the tins?

black gerbil1;7839217

Colourblind what is that? I know what Colour blind is, but never heard of … Colourblind what is that? I know what Colour blind is, but never heard of Colourblind before

Punctuation police springs to mind ;-)

black gerbil1;7839217

Colourblind what is that? I know what Colour blind is, but never heard of … Colourblind what is that? I know what Colour blind is, but never heard of Colourblind before

Clearly you have never heard of a full stop either! :-D

Original Poster

black gerbil1;7839217

azlyrics.com/lyr…tml

Original Poster

michaelanderson;7839239

They the Amaryllises in the tins?

No, in the boxes.

Supermod

That is what you get for shopping in Lidls.

Did you buy some hot dogs and then wonder where the dogs were?

Take them back. Not certain what you can do but either you are happy to keep them or you wanted the original colours.

We always keep something from the original packaging to show colours so maybe you have also done this?

kingy58;7839354

No, in the boxes.

If you have reciept take them back or if no reciept you should get money back to spend instore:thumbsup:
    But would need original packaging

i'm colour blind - it sucks !!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …277959
      2. Best advert ever to be seen.1820
      3. word association Game72944190
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764565

See more discussions