coloured contact lenses - non prescription

6 replies
Found 2nd May 2008
i would like to buy some coloured contacts to wear on nights out

firstly do i need a checkup and fitment assesment or can i just buy coloured ones and they will be ok

2ndly anyone know any good places to buy them?

6 Comments

Argos used to do them

I used to use them - I have v good eyesight and just used them for nights out. Couldn't get used to sticking my finger in my eye tho!!

I still have a pair or green and a pair of grey (much nicer than they sound) - I will check the expiry dates and let you know if you are interested.

You used to be able to buy them on ebay years ago but they have since become a banned item

A shop called USC sell some but mainly white, cats eyes, spirals etc rather than coloured ones

cosmeticlenses.co.uk/col…on/

some American sites I've looked on say discontinued so I think they starting to get hard to get hold of.

fruitybat;2015278

I used to use them - I have v good eyesight and just used them for nights … I used to use them - I have v good eyesight and just used them for nights out. Couldn't get used to sticking my finger in my eye tho!! I still have a pair or green and a pair of grey (much nicer than they sound) - I will check the expiry dates and let you know if you are interested.You used to be able to buy them on ebay years ago but they have since become a banned itemA shop called USC sell some but mainly white, cats eyes, spirals etc rather than coloured ones

Are the ones you have brand new or used fruitybat? I may be interested if the op isn't.

They are new and sealed

fruitybat;2018967

They are new and sealed

How much do you want for them?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What's this on my neighbours roof?1618
    2. Any ideas for eye glare protection from computer screens?33
    3. landlord trying to get tenant to purchase a new bed when the old one was al…912
    4. Is there a way to add ethernet to MIFI device?35

See more discussions