colouring-in car now available from hertz at heathrow

Found 10th Aug 2017

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
7 Comments

That's great..............................................except

AFAIK kids, that young, are supposed to be secured, when travelling, in child seats thereby being restricted in "accessibility" (is that the right word? )

How many drivers will park up and sit there for an hour or so with their screaming kids running rampage in the car with colouring pens?

I don't get it

Good idea, will keep the kids busy.

philphil6110th Aug

That's great..............................................exceptAFAIK …That's great..............................................exceptAFAIK kids, that young, are supposed to be secured, when travelling, in child seats thereby being restricted in "accessibility" (is that the right word? )How many drivers will park up and sit there for an hour or so with their screaming kids running rampage in the car with colouring pens? I don't get it

also if you have to stop the car to let them colour it in doesn't it kind of defeat the propose?

This will last about a couple of weeks before some bright spark breaks out the Sharpies.

I think I have heard everything now as my mum used to say. What is to stop the little 'gems' colouring in your own car seats after your holiday? What is wrong with 'I Spy?' - great fun, the parents can always trump the kids.

Surely it should be the colouring bits of a car you can reach from a child seat car. The two in the second shot could cost their parents up to £1000 In fines.

This has to be the worst idea ever. The kids will take..what? 10 mins to colour in whats in reach of them when safely strapped into a car seat. They'll be stretching out their car seat while traveling just to colour some shapes in.

Why not just supply their rental car with a few colouring books?.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants