Groups
    EXPIRED

Combi Boiler Suppliers

I need to buy a BAXI 105HE gas boiler. There are all different types of prices going around ranging from £642 - £790. The best deal I've found is with plumbnation.co.uk at a cost of £642, significantly lower than other suppliers.

If anyone knows of any suppliers that have a better price than this, please let me know. It will be appreciated because by the time I add the fee of a Corgi plumber installing this, I'm looking at a lot of cost.

9 Comments

Moved to deal requests.

Welcome to HUKD scankaroo

You've got a good price there I can't find anything better.

Original Poster

Everyone,

Thanks for this. It's really appreciated.

Broxy, sounds like your a ger. For sunday I sing 'hail hail'.

I'm a Tim for me sins! :w00t:

Many thanks again everyone.

Scankaroo

Original Poster

Bigwheels,

Thanks for this. Isn't a 105HE but is a 105E. I don't think there will be a massive difference so I'll ask my plumber tomorrow.

This is really appreciated, cheers mate.

Scankaroo.

scankaroo;4388502

Bigwheels,Thanks for this. Isn't a 105HE but is a 105E. I don't think … Bigwheels,Thanks for this. Isn't a 105HE but is a 105E. I don't think there will be a massive difference so I'll ask my plumber tomorrow.This is really appreciated, cheers mate.Scankaroo.

The 105E is an non condensing boiler, ie not as economical as the 105HE condensing.:thumbsup:

Original Poster

Thanks Broxy.

Original Poster

Hi all.

I got the boiler, new and bigger piping and replacement of my 6 existing radiators with better ones, plus another two for my up and downstairs hallway.

What can I say. Expensive, yes, but sweltering heat, at half the cost!

Thanks to all for the boiler advice above. It saved me about 2-3 hundred quid.

Many thanks.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains1211
      3. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…55
      4. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon44

See more discussions