Groups

Come Back To Sky Offer....

Just had a phone call from a company called RESPONSE who are apparently a Sky agent asking about my Sky contract I terminated a few weeks ago.

Anyway to cut a long story short, she told me that she could offer me the following...

A 1 month rolling contract
    TV Mix 6, Sky Sports, Sky Movies (all channels for both) for half price (£24.25 a month up to a total of 12 months at which pint it would revert back to normal price)

Anyone else had this offer as it seems a little too good to be true...

She said that it was a new offer and was only available for the next two weeks.

4 Comments

i'd go for this - thinking of ditching sky anyway !

Banned

Not heard of responce, but doesnt shock me. I managed to get a new HD box and install with the same as youve been offered (ie £24.25 for all channels and no HD fee for 12 months)

Original Poster

They called back and after checking them out, I had it turned back on....I am not in a Virgin Media area and want to give BT as little as possible so I didnt have much of a choice if I wanted to watch Spurs next season!

Banned

Simon_G

They called back and after checking them out, I had it turned back … They called back and after checking them out, I had it turned back on....I am not in a Virgin Media area and want to give BT as little as possible so I didnt have much of a choice if I wanted to watch Spurs next season!

Get a dreambox and watch every single game live.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Unexpected house guest query (Ratatouille)913
      2. Help sought - Cheap(est) smartphone with Standard SIM for short period of u…11
      3. Which Kodi Add-ons?33
      4. Rain effect window. The one from FRIENDS! Please help!11

See more discussions