Come back to Sky TV offer

Found 3rd Nov 2017
Hello,

Every year round about this time I renew my sky using the good old trick of cancelling then speaking with the re-joining team to get a good deal. Last year 75% plus £100 credit. I was £31 for tv (variety and movies) and broadband/phone.

This year however they don’t seem to budge past 50%. I have tried twice now with no better deal so likely to go to talk talk.
Anyone else having a similar circumstance or can advice?
Community Updates
Ask
8 Comments
hotukdeals.com/dis…671

Go to the last page to see what other people are being offered now
Original Poster
Thank you 😃
Left a couple of weeks ago and just got an email saying come back to us with 40% off any bundle. Shocking offer
Edited by: "grifo" 3rd Nov 2017
Buy a freesat box and save shed loads.
Was on the same deal as you but have broadband with BT.
Best they could offer was 50% off and £25 credit
Just so your aware , have spoken to sky and they said they are now rewarding loyal customers rather than people cancel and rejoin
How true that is I have no idea
daletharper2 h, 20 m ago

Buy a freesat box and save shed loads.

I bought a freesat box to go with the freeview on the TV which has Netflix in and a Roku stick and Amazon firestick in the back
Still can't find anything to watch
grifo13 h, 36 m ago

Left a couple of weeks ago and just got an email saying come back to us …Left a couple of weeks ago and just got an email saying come back to us with 40% off any bundle. Shocking offer

Yeah we got offered 40% off after a five minute conversation with retentions and took it
Bradleigh9 h, 57 m ago

Was on the same deal as you but have broadband with BT.Best they could …Was on the same deal as you but have broadband with BT.Best they could offer was 50% off and £25 creditJust so your aware , have spoken to sky and they said they are now rewarding loyal customers rather than people cancel and rejoinHow true that is I have no idea

During the 29 years I was with Sky I only ever got a free HD box when they came out. Cancelled last year and constantly get the emails and letters offering discounts. I am happy I left, and miss very little.

should you ever get the 75% offer though I would snap it up
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants