Groups

Come Dine With Me

I love the prog but why do they nearly always have a vegetarian?
    I am not being foodist but I dont know why they dont have a separate version only with veggies as it is hard to vote when you are cooked a different meal.

9 Comments

Was funny today, that jewish women who wont eat mussels looooooooool

Supermod

It was even funnier when the "chavvy" woman turned up with a bottle of Lambrini.

Wasn't it HOUSEGUEST a similar program by itv daily, Come Dine with me is on Friday evenings.

Lulu'sMammy;3641052

Was funny today, that jewish women who wont eat mussels looooooooool

yeah. then said she was sooo non religious. then ate bacon. :?

and yeah, it was House guest not come dine with me.

House guest is awesome.

Thread over.

starsparkle2311;3646023

not quite, House guest is a poor copy of Come dine with me. I have to … not quite, House guest is a poor copy of Come dine with me. I have to say I liked Come dine with me when they did the show over 5 episodes, not too keen when they cram it all into one hour.Thread Over:-D

not quite.

House guest is a blatent copy but adds a certain something. But i agree with you 5 eps were better than 1...although watching a 1er ona sunday afternoon is goood :thumbsup:

I would be mortified is someone served me fish. I feel queesy thinking about it. I guess thats part of what makes the show entertaining.

My meal

Starter

Chicken soup (from the tin)

Main

Chips, Egg and Beans - with a choice of bread.

Dessert

Cake and custard. Quite possibbly rainbow cake

vengod;3653113

My mealStarter Chicken soup (from the tin)MainChips, Egg and Beans - with … My mealStarter Chicken soup (from the tin)MainChips, Egg and Beans - with a choice of bread.Dessert Cake and custard. Quite possibbly rainbow cake

oohhh...lovely, egg 'n' chips
    A british fav....

lol
    makes me think of shirley vallentine.

]chips n eggs
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …86147
      2. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)2226
      3. ** Motorola Moto X Force | Owners Club **32204
      4. Follow the Three Word Game!!!44624043

See more discussions