Found 19th Feb 2009
Just wondering..... if you had to go on the program what would you cook!?!?!?!

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
23 Comments

I'd order in a chinese

I though you only cooked one dish then went for a nap like Dawn

spicy sweet potato soup, thai chicken curry, strawberry pavlova

the people they pick are really weird though, don't you think?? i do love this prog though!!

Avocado salad, chicken roast and then Apple crumble and custard

Banned

4 Buckets of KFC. The Colonel pleases all

Original Poster

They are a bit strange on there :O)
I would love to do one within my group of friends but haven't got a clue what I'd cook so thought I'd ask :O)

I would cook all four of the other contestants heads in a big soup pot ( or 4 smaller soup pots ).

Most are all attention seeking, big headed, over excited, flamboyant and rubbish at cooking.

Dam - now it sounds like i watch it all the time! Doh!

hot wings ribs icecream

lol i just emailed for an application form yesterday Hmmm i'd cook a salmon salad, not sure bout the main but for dessert it would be, homemade choc fudge gateau with fruit sorbet balls covered in homemade icecream yum

Findus Pancakes and pot noodle's:whistling:

grayfray;4426062

Lol :-D
"if god had wanted us to eat cuisine he wouldn't have invented crispy pancakes"Rab C Nesbitt

grayfray;4426062

and Haribo for desert :prop:

I thought about applying but I'm just not stir crazy enough. I remember such episodes as the lady who didn't like desserts putting them in her handbag, who was also a Childrens Clown! The lady who got drunk and fell asleep (as host!) and the guests cooked the meal!

lol

jakreid;4425922

lol i just emailed for an application form yesterday Hmmm i'd cook a … lol i just emailed for an application form yesterday Hmmm i'd cook a salmon salad, not sure bout the main but for dessert it would be, homemade choc fudge gateau with fruit sorbet balls covered in homemade icecream yum

MMmmmmm, that's all my favourite desserts on one plate! lol!

Alfonse;4426603

I thought about applying but I'm just not stir crazy enough. I remember … I thought about applying but I'm just not stir crazy enough. I remember such episodes as the lady who didn't like desserts putting them in her handbag, who was also a Childrens Clown! The lady who got drunk and fell asleep (as host!) and the guests cooked the meal! lol

the one where the lady fell asleep was hilarious, especially when the gay guy said you've got your 'air in your avocado. i was crying with laughter at that whole week!!!:-D:-D

Anyone see the Royal Family Xmas Special??
They could go on come dine with me with their cuppa soups and triangle bread lol

I'd get someone else to cook for me and reheat it lol

When I was in Thailand we went to a place that had all the food prepared, and on each table there was, if I remember correctly, like a controlable pot of boiling water. You picked what food you wanted, and you had your wee plate, then you just plopped it in to the pot to cook, took it out, and then ate it.
I thought it was a great idea. I don't know if you have anywhere here that does it, but I think that would make a different night.

proper scouse (secret recipe) with beetroot and crusty bread :-D

nikkib123;4428718

Nah with red cabbage :thumbsup:

ya plasi meff :roll:

nikkib123;4428842

Meff ha ha ar aye la pack it in now!

;-) ........... red cabbage was for shank soup

rehydrated;4426924

When I was in Thailand we went to a place that had all the food prepared, … When I was in Thailand we went to a place that had all the food prepared, and on each table there was, if I remember correctly, like a controlable pot of boiling water. You picked what food you wanted, and you had your wee plate, then you just plopped it in to the pot to cook, took it out, and then ate it. I thought it was a great idea. I don't know if you have anywhere here that does it, but I think that would make a different night.

Not sure I fancy the idea of a wee plate. Can't you just go to the gents like in the uk ? :?

Addicted to the prog. Just nosey seeing other people's houses that are not being re-designed which is all we ever see on TV. The characters make me laugh, which is why they are chosen. and I just love the commentators remarks, you can really tell when they don't like someone, mostly the snobby ones

Some sort of salad starter (so many of them do starters that I would call a main course). Luxurious lasangne with cream etc followed by ginger cheesecake. All HAS to be stuff that can be done in advance, why would you want to spend the evening in the kitchen?

Why do all the deserts on there, seem to be chocolate mousse............or am I just watching too many.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Is this expensive?11
    2. MacBook55
    3. Urgent help needed with travel agent57
    4. Hot deals notification11

See more discussions