Groups

Come dine with me - Does anyone else like this?

Been watching this for a while now and think its great, sometimes a bit dodgy the way its edited but its still good.

Anyone else like it?

22 Comments

yeha i like it for the bitchyness about other peoples meals

Original Poster

shosie;5164720

yeha i like it for the bitchyness about other peoples meals

me too, love it when there so nice to their faces then turn around and bitch to everyone else whilst their in the kitchen.

I think the fella who is the voice over is sooooooo sarcastic....makes me laugh

I think its very funny - I love the sarcastic guys comments all the way through :-D

Original Poster

The wee blonde that owns the cafe on this edisode i'm watching says she knows that shes attractive lol.

Original Poster

I like watching it in the afternoons because you can watch them all back to back.

AshleyRFC;5164728

me too, love it when there so nice to their faces then turn around and … me too, love it when there so nice to their faces then turn around and bitch to everyone else whilst their in the kitchen.

yeah or when they are in the cab on the way home

Original Poster

shosie;5164745

yeah or when they are in the cab on the way home

yeah i like the ones who are steaming by that point too tho and go it wont be as good as mine or wasnt as good as mine and they have like 10 points lol.

Original Poster

This poor guy just peeled his lemons for the zest, put the pudding into the glasses then realised what he'd done lol.

AshleyRFC;5164758

yeah i like the ones who are steaming by that point too tho and go it … yeah i like the ones who are steaming by that point too tho and go it wont be as good as mine or wasnt as good as mine and they have like 10 points lol.

Lol yeah.

Theres was once thing i remember and it was this black woman, her name was Bam. And she made chicken ala bam ( she just chucked laods of spices into a pot) when she was making it she started screaming at her freind and she left so she got the rest of the diners to muck in and help her make it

Original Poster

shosie;5164813

Lol yeah.Theres was once thing i remember and it was this black woman, … Lol yeah.Theres was once thing i remember and it was this black woman, her name was Bam. And she made chicken ala bam ( she just chucked laods of spices into a pot) when she was making it she started screaming at her freind and she left so she got the rest of the diners to muck in and help her make it

lol dont remember this one, sounds like it would be good tho.

AshleyRFC;5164792

This poor guy just peeled his lemons for the zest, put the pudding into … This poor guy just peeled his lemons for the zest, put the pudding into the glasses then realised what he'd done lol.

i suppose it coulda been worse he coulda put glass in the pudding

AshleyRFC;5164820

lol dont remember this one, sounds like it would be good tho.

was a couple of months ago? I remember one as well ( think it was the sma e group of people) one of them got really drunk and fell asleep on the couch of the person who made the dinner

Original Poster

shosie;5164839

was a couple of months ago? I remember one as well ( think it was the … was a couple of months ago? I remember one as well ( think it was the sma e group of people) one of them got really drunk and fell asleep on the couch of the person who made the dinner

I remember the one where the host went and had a lie down for a while after dinner lol.

Who would do that?

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;5164898

can u remember the one where the mad old lady fell asleep at the … can u remember the one where the mad old lady fell asleep at the table,lol, love it:thumbsup:

lol aye and she pretended that she didnt.

AshleyRFC;5164904

lol aye and she pretended that she didnt.

sounds lieka good one shame i missed it lol

what about the one where the young woman got blind drunk and kept crying, then she fell asleep, and the others were dishing up what she'd made of her food, and cooking etc

midjet666;5165116

what about the one where the young woman got blind drunk and kept crying, … what about the one where the young woman got blind drunk and kept crying, then she fell asleep, and the others were dishing up what she'd made of her food, and cooking etc

that one sounds quite funny too

shosie;5165126

that one sounds quite funny too

have you looked on 4 on demand? I watched loads on there ages ago-all free

midjet666;5165249

have you looked on 4 on demand? I watched loads on there ages ago-all free

ahh sounds like a plan

shosie;5165284

ahh sounds like a plan

it's quite good, there's loads of free programmes to watch, just make sure you choose the free ones lol

midjet666;5165293

it's quite good, there's loads of free programmes to watch, just make … it's quite good, there's loads of free programmes to watch, just make sure you choose the free ones lol

lol yeah or uses someones elses cable
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Shana Tova to all Jewish HUKDers1824
      2. love affairs1342
      3. Lets hope that there are as few injuries as possible - Parson's Green40213
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826366

See more discussions