Found 18th Jan 2010
stupid potholes round here,managed to get in a bramble bush after a load of pot holes popped up doing about 20,and gears jumped ,so have a load of cuts up my arms,do you think its serious if thers little bits of flesh hanging out like half a cm?

1. Misc
  2. Bike
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Bike
18 Comments

Pics...

Original Poster

omg stings:x

Original Poster

Mallinersha;7581124

Pics...

sorry cba as now wrapped in duck tape,only thing i could find:thumbsup:

na....just get a bit of TCP and a few plasters!!!!

JACKIT99;7581134

sorry cba as now wrapped in duck tape,only thing i could find:thumbsup:

around your arm?

LOL

have fun taking that off

Original Poster

RobInBrentwood;7581156

na....just get a bit of TCP and a few plasters!!!!

cheers
repped

Original Poster

numptyj;7581172

around your arm?LOLhave fun taking that off

i know,will stick to the blood aswell:roll:

a load of pot holes popped up doing about 20

Pesky pot holes - always jumping out on unsuspecting cyclists - wouldn't be so bad if they stuck to 5mph:giggle:

Doesn't sound like you have any serious injuries, although the arms will sting when you next have a bath/shower! Best thing to do is to wash your arms to get the cuts & scratches clean, then if possible leave your arms uncovered to give the cuts & scratches time to scab over & heal.

cis_groupie;7581286

Pesky pot holes - always jumping out on unsuspecting cyclists - wouldn't … Pesky pot holes - always jumping out on unsuspecting cyclists - wouldn't be so bad if they stuck to 5mph:giggle:Doesn't sound like you have any serious injuries, although the arms will sting when you next have a bath/shower! Best thing to do is to wash your arms to get the cuts & scratches clean, then if possible [COLOR="Red"]leave your arms uncovered to give the cuts & scratches time to scab over & heal[/COLOR].

:thumbsup:

JACKIT99;7581134

sorry cba as [COLOR="Red"]now wrapped in duck tape[/COLOR],only thing i … sorry cba as [COLOR="Red"]now wrapped in duck tape[/COLOR],only thing i could find:thumbsup:

:? Oh dear

Original Poster

cis_groupie;7581286

Pesky pot holes - always jumping out on unsuspecting cyclists - wouldn't … Pesky pot holes - always jumping out on unsuspecting cyclists - wouldn't be so bad if they stuck to 5mph:giggle:Doesn't sound like you have any serious injuries, although the arms will sting when you next have a bath/shower! Best thing to do is to wash your arms to get the cuts & scratches clean, then if possible leave your arms uncovered to give the cuts & scratches time to scab over & heal.

yeer i know but it was on the way back from a 50ml ride and had a slow puncture so had to go fast:whistling:
think i'll leave the tape on for a few more hours as still bleading loads:)

I'm sure the duct tape will peel off in the bath!:-D

Original Poster

midlandscomics;7581328

:thumbsup::? Oh dear

couldnt think of much else to do when i'd like lost half a pint of blod:thumbsup:

JACKIT99;7581350

couldnt think of much else to do when i'd like lost half a pint of … couldnt think of much else to do when i'd like lost half a pint of blod:thumbsup:

You do know the adhesive in duct take is potentially lethal if it gets in your blood stream :whistling:

Original Poster

midlandscomics;7581371

You do know the adhesive in duct take is potentially lethal if it gets in … You do know the adhesive in duct take is potentially lethal if it gets in your blood stream :whistling:

really:?
ow'll crap:p

JACKIT99;7581400

really:?ow'll crap:p

Am I serious :?

Deadly.

Like the duct tape

Show some composure next time and stay on the bike

Original Poster

CFC_Mark;7581442

Show some composure next time and stay on the bike

i know,just aswell i wasnt on the summer bike that costs 2k:thumbsup:

Banned

I got a new bike after a girl who had just past her test knocked me off my bike, didn't get squat from the tractor driver when he broke my collar bone though was a 50/50 blame.

This is my knee after the chain snapped

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4069/4284407085_50d98e5de0_o.jpg
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Is gearbest a legit/safe site to use?2131
    2. Looking for Cineworld 2d voucher34
    3. Advice on claiming from Salford Council pot hole damage66
    4. Best watches under £500?55

See more discussions