Found 18th Oct 2009
Beat the Blackburn, Go level with liverpool on points , end to a good weekend!!

Addy

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
4 Comments

Sloth/Mod

Should be a cracking derby.........shall enjoy watching.

Can't see Burnley winning as they are awful away but you never know in this match.

Come on Burnley and I hope Blackburns Allardyce doesn't revert to his standard "kick 'em" tactics, as I can imagine this tie will be quite firey.

I hope this clash won't be marred by any trouble before or after the game, so lets hope the players on the pitch can behave to avoid any confrontation with the fans.

Original Poster

Syzable;6610570

Should be a cracking derby.........shall enjoy watching. Can't see … Should be a cracking derby.........shall enjoy watching. Can't see Burnley winning as they are awful away but you never know in this match.

To be honest, look at the fixtures we have had away. I dont condone all the goals we've given away but they have all been huge teams away

that will turn around today

Original Poster

realfriendlyman;6610591

Come on Burnley and I hope Blackburns Allardyce doesn't revert to his … Come on Burnley and I hope Blackburns Allardyce doesn't revert to his standard "kick 'em" tactics, as I can imagine this tie will be quite firey.I hope this clash won't be marred by any trouble before or after the game, so lets hope the players on the pitch can behave to avoid any confrontation with the fans.

yeh i hope the whole tie stops after the 90 minutes. But there are always idiots..
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Urgent help needed with travel agent56
    2. Submit Mobile Deals from Comparison sites22
    3. NEWBIE Help with a new laptop or PC please?!33
    4. Recover WIN 10 on HP Laptop33

See more discussions