Come on England!!!

Found 11th JulEdited by:"OldEnglish"
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
34312569-UnOSY.jpg
69 Comments
Lol, 3-1 to England
I'm just happy you don't play then if your that nervous.
Don't watch it either, in case something goes wrong
summerof7611 m ago

[Image]

Hello summer, you wearing yours then? I've got my lucky pants on.
OldEnglish9 m ago

I've watched all the world cup matches on tv
Croatia are no walkovers but hope for a 2-1 win
34312569-UnOSY.jpg
3-1 to Croatia
Rarely bet but might have to stick some money on Croatia win as I think they will win

BTW, I'm hopeless at betting and predicting football results so it's a win-win scenario
Snakeyes64623 m ago

Croatia are no walkovers but hope for a 2-1 win

Yes mate, it's going to be a tough game.
hoping for a Kane hat trick tonight and a 4 -1 win
OldEnglish50 m ago

Yes mate, it's going to be a tough game.

It shall indeed be a tough one.

We have to remember the ruthless way the Croats disposed of Messi et al, and how they were not fazed in the slightest in the game against hosts Russia.

Their Coach, Dalic, is a calm, methodical and disciplined leader, insisting none of his group let any of this go to their heads and that they all keep their feet on the ground. He's installed those qualities in the Croat team, asking no more of them than; "to be calm, humble, dignified, put in a good shift in a disciplined and responsible manner."

They have proven they are nobody's pushovers, and I expect them to bring that same attitude to this game. Nevertheless, Southgate and his team undoubtedly have the talent to upset this seemingly solid Croat team. Although not yet the finished item team England continue to improve with each game, having done everything asked of them in a quiet but thoroughly professional manner.

This shall be the hardest task they have faced so far, but it is a task they are more than capable of accomplishing, this is their moment to shine.
Hoping for a clean game and obviously an England victory, Croatia were unimpressive against Russia so maybe we will get through.

davewave58 m ago

Hoping for a clean game and obviously an England victory, Croatia were …Hoping for a clean game and obviously an England victory, Croatia were unimpressive against Russia so maybe we will get through.[Video]

34314141-oTpG1.jpg
Croatia have injury problems. Tonight will be a walk in the park for England.
never in sports expect to win, just give ya best and the results will follow, we all no a quick goal in last five minutes can change 85 mins of hard work
OldEnglish2 h, 58 m ago

That brown pair?
airfix1 h, 35 m ago

That brown pair?

My brother bet before the WC started that if England won it, he'd eat a pair of his step dads week old crusty boxes. Please England win the WC :).
Edited by: ".MUFC." 11th Jul
.MUFC.11 m ago

My brother bet before the WC started that if England won it, he'd eat a …My brother bet before the WC started that if England won it, he'd eat a pair of his step dads week old crusty boxes. Please England win the WC :).

Is that hard old crusty boxes or soft old crusty boxes
splender4 m ago

Is that hard old crusty boxes or soft old crusty boxes

I would expect a mixture. I'm not sure the texture matters.
.MUFC.11th Jul

I would expect a mixture. I'm not sure the texture matters.

Either way, I think England may win; to make it palatable and in preparation:-

is just about eatable , cut pants to shreds and baked on a pizza or two after watching the finals.
splender3 m ago

Either way, I think England may win; to make it palatable and in …Either way, I think England may win; to make it palatable and in preparation:- is just about eatable , cut pants to shreds and baked on a pizza or two after watching the finals.

I hope that's not from experience ;).
34316345-03uoc.jpgErm okay 4music.
Snakeyes64643 m ago

[Image] Erm okay 4music.

You can always watch it on catch up.
Don't be surprised if Vida's muggy vid the other night don't lead to their journey there and arrival at the ground being a tad lively, he and Vukojevic really stirred the Russian Bear coming out with such lunacy.

Contrary to popular belief I think large numbers of the natives would have wanted us to win because of their very close historical and cultural ties with Croatia's most hated neighbour anyway but now I'd say it will be all of them to a man/woman.

34317073-Af9or.jpg
Chasloyal1 m ago

Don't be surprised if Vida's muggy vid the other night don't lead to their …Don't be surprised if Vida's muggy vid the other night don't lead to their journey there and arrival at the ground being a tad lively, he and Vukojevic really stirred the Russian Bear coming out with such lunacy.Contrary to popular belief I think large numbers of the natives would have wanted us to win because of their very close historical and cultural ties with Croatia's most hated neighbour anyway but now I'd say it will be all of them to a man/woman.[Image]

Eh?
davewave35 m ago

Eh?

The video nod those two done to the Azovs on YouTube after beating Russia the other night, resulting in Vukojevic getting his FIFA brief took off him and getting sent home.

As if the Serbo Russian bond wasn't enough it's guaranteed the home support goes with us now and may well contribute to stuff a bit more hostile than that.

I'll take any advantage and insulting the host country is definitely not the wisest thing to do.
Chasloyal41 m ago

The video nod those two done to the Azovs on YouTube after beating Russia …The video nod those two done to the Azovs on YouTube after beating Russia the other night, resulting in Vukojevic getting his FIFA brief took off him and getting sent home.As if the Serbo Russian bond wasn't enough it's guaranteed the home support goes with us now and may well contribute to stuff a bit more hostile than that. I'll take any advantage and insulting the host country is definitely not the wisest thing to do.

nah dont understand what you mean by the following...

The video nod those two done to the Azovs
For anyone else who wanted to know what Chasloyal was referring to, I think, takes a while to solve the riddle
foxsports.com/soc…8-2

The Latest: Croatia bars ex-player from World Cup over video
A day after a player was let off with a warning, a Croatia official has been fined 15,000 Swiss francs ($15,150) for making a pro-Ukraine video that soon appeared on social media after the team’s World Cup quarterfinal win over Russia.
FIFA says Ognjen Vukojevic was also warned for ”unsporting behavior.” The incident also involved Croatia defender Domagoj Vida, who received an official warning but no match sanction from soccer’s international governing body.

Vukojevic, who played for Dynamo Kiev with Vida, stated ”This is a victory for Dynamo and for Ukraine!”

Earlier Monday, the Croatia soccer federation said Vukojevic had been sent home from the World Cup.

FIFA says he published the video, which appeared on social media about an hour after Croatia’s quarterfinal victory in a penalty shootout.

FIFA says its disciplinary panel noted that Vukojevic and the Croatian federation soon apologized.

Vida is expected to start for Croatia against England in the semifinals on Wednesday.
Penny and Leonard knows it's coming home

davewave32 m ago

nah dont understand what you mean by the following...The video nod those …nah dont understand what you mean by the following...The video nod those two done to the Azovs

If you're genuinely that oblivious to what is going on in the east of Europe right now and what a reaction two Croatians chanting what they did would provoke at a world cup in Russia then as @Snakeyes646 has suggested, just Google it.

34318153-5qgJH.jpg
34318153-p7iJH.jpg
If you know your football and have the most basic historical+cultural knowledge of Eastern Europe these two pics will make it crystal clear to you.
Edited by: "Chasloyal" 11th Jul
Chasloyal16 m ago

If you're genuinely that oblivious to what is going on in the east of …If you're genuinely that oblivious to what is going on in the east of Europe right now and what a reaction two Croatians chanting what they did would provoke at a world cup in Russia then as @Snakeyes646 has suggested, just Google it.

Thanks you're a star
"Come on England!!!"

Is that really going to help ?
Edited by: "Wongy110" 11th Jul
OldEnglish5 h, 2 m ago

[Image]

I'm a bit like Chubby tonight as i'm swearing at the tv
Lads are playing well, let them push on now and look to counter over the top.. come on !
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants