Groups

...come on Exeter!!...

Supermod
    Travelling up to Sheffield tomorrow for Exeters must win game against Rotherham.

Any Sheffield fans? I need to know how easy it is to get from the train station to the ground. Plus I really need to know if a local pub will be showing Man Utd v Boro!

Rep will be given.

10 Comments

Banned

I have no advice/help to give you.

I just want to say hi, hope you are well.

Enjoy your day.

Original Poster Supermod

DLM;5094488

I have no advice/help to give you.I just want to say hi, hope you are … I have no advice/help to give you.I just want to say hi, hope you are well.Enjoy your day.

Thanks DLM. I am well thank you. How are you?

Banned

magicjay1986;5094491

Thanks DLM. I am well thank you. How are you?

I'm ok.

Original Poster Supermod

..:|..

im off to exeter weds for the U15 girls national final - were playing at St James's Park.

Original Poster Supermod

loulou;5096814

im off to exeter weds for the U15 girls national final - were playing at … im off to exeter weds for the U15 girls national final - were playing at St James's Park.

Awesome Lou Lou. The stadium might not be great but the quality of the pitch is very good.

Banned

As long as plymouth are safe is all that matters lol... might see you at home park one day if you ever make it to the ship lol..... nah good luck

Original Poster Supermod

DangerGod;5097349

As long as plymouth are safe is all that matters lol... might see you at … As long as plymouth are safe is all that matters lol... might see you at home park one day if you ever make it to the ship lol..... nah good luck

Haha!!...erm...you were lucky this year to be safe. There is always next year!! :-D

Original Poster Supermod

Yeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

We won too ;-)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846187
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764279
      3. Did you know?2847
      4. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892428

See more discussions