Come on guys Paypay need to lose this round of worst company of 2009 to have a Paypal Vs Ebay final

24 replies
Found 18th Dec 2009
Hi All,

When I looked earlier Paypal had more votes then all the rest put together (they had 300 at the time) now they are behind by 80 votes, what has happened

Has somebody at Paypal been making accounts and then voting for the other teams??

come on lets make it a Ebay Vs Paypal final to show them how disgusted we are they they charge us at least 3 times to sell one thing and dont help people who are conned and have no customer service to talk of.

There is just over 3 hours left come on we can do it

Also please feel free to add to the tags

24 Comments

does seema bit dodgy lol they were steaming ahead earlier but who cares, its a stupid thing lol, what would be the point in an ebay/paypal final, its near enough the same company n im pretty sure they wont give a ****

Never had a problem with Paypal but hate DSG,

Yup something weird happened, paypal was a mile ahead of the other 3 only an hour ago (20% more than the other 3). Now Dixons is in front, proper dodge.

top 2 go through anyway

Original Poster

tinkerbell28;7270292

You mean disgusted, wasted they are the same company basically so … You mean disgusted, wasted they are the same company basically so pointless.

Thanks tinkerbell28 that was my spell-checker and not my dyslexia at all
It is not wasted as they will then come 1st and 2nd, and also DSGI who are winning at the mo are lots of different companies so if it was not needed they should have put ebay and paypal together like them.
Also if you think one of Ebay or Paypal to win this, wouldn't it be better that they came 1st and 2nd as it would have more meaning, if its someone else who comes 2nd then it will be forgotten in a couple of months

micoo;7270295

does seema bit dodgy lol they were steaming ahead earlier but who cares, … does seema bit dodgy lol they were steaming ahead earlier but who cares, its a stupid thing lol, what would be the point in an ebay/paypal final, its near enough the same company n im pretty sure they wont give a ****

I know what has happened with the score there must be some cheating, the point would be what i said ^ there it might even make bitterwallet that they came 1st and 2nd and you will be apart of that lol They prob wont care but you never know they might just a little enough to rethink things i know they wont but over 2000 have voted so far in this round so they must care lol

pinkleponkle;7270316

Yup something weird happened, paypal was a mile ahead of the other 3 only … Yup something weird happened, paypal was a mile ahead of the other 3 only an hour ago (20% more than the other 3). Now Dixons is in front, proper dodge.top 2 go through anyway

Thats what i thought again, i think someone has been cheating at paypal/ebay the bitterwallet mods should look into it!!!! lol

Original Poster

pinkleponkle;7270316

Yup something weird happened, paypal was a mile ahead of the other 3 only … Yup something weird happened, paypal was a mile ahead of the other 3 only an hour ago (20% more than the other 3). Now Dixons is in front, proper dodge.top 2 go through anyway

Do the Mods here have anything to do with Bittle Wallet??? if they do Mods look into this???

Original Poster

DSGi has gone up 200 votes in the last 20 minutes there must be cheating here, they cant go up 20% in 20 mins when they have got the other 80% over the last 21 hours, I smell Cheats

Original Poster

tinkerbell28;7270406

I agree they are worthy winners crap company, awful.I have experience … I agree they are worthy winners crap company, awful.I have experience with dyslexia so please accept my apology x

If you think DSGi are worse then fair enough, but i def think there is cheating going on.

and its ok, my dyslexia is really bad but when i make a lot of effort i do mostly notice my mistakes but some i dont, and my words are spelt so badly sometimes that the spellcheck makes other words out of them lol So its all good, i will try harder

Yup kinda makes all this poll thing for worst company a farce with this level of cheating

dixons just gone up over 50 votes in the last couple of minutes

Original Poster

tinkerbell28;7270458

Don't be daft;-) Yeah I think DSGi suck:p

Just cos i am dyslexic dont mean i am daft. thats just mean lol
I think your right DSGi do suck but most of the time you have a choice to buy from them or not, ebay/paypal is the only real way of selling something online, you can sell some stuff on here but not everything, this is a great site to sell on if you can. So the way they charge you for everything is disgraceful, the way they make you post a DVD or Game for free is sickening (as it could end up costing you money to sell it), and the way they charge you for getting your money out is making me feel bad, and the way they make you use paypal one of your methods of payment is monopolising people (so to me ebay/paypal is worse as you dont have a choice)

pinkleponkle;7270484

dixons just gone up over 50 votes in the last couple of minutes

They are def cheating

Original Poster

It has now gone up 50% in the last 45mins, so 33% of votes in 45 mins compared about 2% up for Paypal in the last 45mins, there is def cheating going on, I hope bitterwallet look into this and give there backhanders to charity

Original Poster

tinkerbell28;7270703

Yes ebay has set themselves up to be an online "mall" and it sucks for … Yes ebay has set themselves up to be an online "mall" and it sucks for many, especially those who built it as an auction site.

Yes it does, but they go on about them being separate companies so how come they force you to put paypal as a way of taking payment, its a monopoly and they should get slapped for it, i from now on will put i would prefer 'google checkout' forcing you to use paypal so they can make more money would get normal monopolies into trouble like BT for example have got into poo for this

Dam doing this checking on my spelling takes ages the amount of words i get wrong, did not realise it was this bad, i have trained Office to know what my spelling mean, i cant do that with this spell-checker lol

Original Poster

tinkerbell28;7270812

Yes the "monopoly"does suck;-)

lol you are quite right, i still dont get how the DSGi votes are going up so quick, they must be cheating going on

Original Poster

tinkerbell28;7270956

Yeah or lots have been diddled by mastercare this week:w00t:

I would accept that if all of them were not in the last 45 mins

who cares tho bitterwallets a load of pish anyway

PAHAHAHAHAHA DSGi at almost 1900 now :lol:

if you refresh the page each time dsgi goes up by 3 lol

this is a fiddle.voting needs to be reset.

Original Poster

Emzy81;7271271

if you refresh the page each time dsgi goes up by 3 lol

Its a fix lol

tinkerbell28;7271302

Bwahahahah:thumbsup:

Dam you!!!! PMSL

sdsmith;7271606

this is a fiddle.voting needs to be reset.

I think it has something to do with this thread and everyone hates me, thats why i get no rep ever lol

Sorry, but this is so easily rigged....... to prove it (not rig it) I've just spent a few minutes knocking a something up.

For starters I took the URL of page on BW with the poll on. Stuck it in google and voila - it's just a godaddy poll. I put firefox into private mode (though I think it's unnecessary) and turned off coookies. Went to the page on godaddy and voted for paypal.....hit the back button and whaddya know you can vote (and get counted) again. Once that's sorted it was a simple matter of ironing a few kinks in the code to just keep repeating the vote & back.......

While doing this I noticed the Barclays vote going up by the same........ obviously I'm not the only one to figure it out.

I notched up between 100 and 200 votes.

This 'contest' should be deemed null and void and the award just given to rightful winners Paypal.Apart from charging fees Dick Turpin would be proud of their 'Buyer Protection' programme surely contradicts the Trade description act.Twice in 2009 I have had to threaten them with reporting to the FSA after being ripped off by thieving eBay scum.On one occasion I was told they would attempt to recover my money from the seller on another I was told I may be eligible for a partial refund ?,partial ???? surely either I have been ripped off or I haven't ? :? .Their customer support is non existent,infact getting to speak to someone there is a mission in itself,they are a total and utter disgrace of a company in my experience.Sort out the voting fiasco and expose these clowns for what they are.

Original Poster

thepearce;7271807

Sorry, but this is so easily rigged....... to prove it (not rig it) I've … Sorry, but this is so easily rigged....... to prove it (not rig it) I've just spent a few minutes knocking a something up.For starters I took the URL of page on BW with the poll on. Stuck it in google and voila - it's just a godaddy poll. I put firefox into private mode (though I think it's unnecessary) and turned off coookies. Went to the page on godaddy and voted for paypal.....hit the back button and whaddya know you can vote (and get counted) again. Once that's sorted it was a simple matter of ironing a few kinks in the code to just keep repeating the vote & back.......While doing this I noticed the Barclays vote going up by the same........ obviously I'm not the only one to figure it out.I notched up between 100 and 200 votes.

Keep doing it then there is 25 mins left or the cheats will win lol

lol tempted to fix the final myself, set a loop with that firefox add on, forget whats its called, but the one we all used in the mars comp stick it looping for the whole day :lol:

Original Poster

Epic Fail
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. In-store receipt cashback - Shopitize, TopCashBack's 'Groceries', Quidco's …25115
    2. Anyone else bored of video gaming1828
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769515
    4. The ultimate Sunday roast only £5.46 for 4 people at ASDA2097

See more discussions