Come on Im ready to shop for xmas!! hahah

8 replies
Found 5th Feb 2008
Come on guys and gals im ready to start my shopping for this xmas ! I need some good hot deals posted so i get buying!!
( You think im joking but im not! ) lol

8 Comments

You should have done your shopping in the New Year sales. What were you thinking?:-D
Have to wait til June's seasonal sales now, unless recession starts to bite, in which case you may be lucky as retailers start to panic.

Original Poster

im slacking this year! LOL
ive done everyones birthday this year so thought id start on xmas! LOL
But nothing is catching my eye to buy :?

Have a look in argos especially for childrens toys. They have loads of clearance lines from the old catalogue. Some have got 90% off. Far too many to mention but have a browse.:santa:

They should make all shops "Men Only" on Christmas eve.....that way we'd get more done and in doing so leave more time for the pub!!!

golfchip;1547113

They should make all shops "Men Only" on Christmas eve.....that way we'd … They should make all shops "Men Only" on Christmas eve.....that way we'd get more done and in doing so leave more time for the pub!!!

In my experience men who shop on Christmas Eve do so AFTER the pub!

suze;1548990

In my experience men who shop on Christmas Eve do so AFTER the pub!

Or at least it seems that way from the quality and originality of the presents.:whistling:

chesso;1549368

Or ay least it seems that way from the quality and originality of the … Or ay least it seems that way from the quality and originality of the presents.:whistling:

You said it not me!!! :whistling:

suze;1549380

You said it not me!!! :whistling:

Actually - what presents???:whistling:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The ultimate Sunday roast only £5.46 for 4 people at ASDA21130
    2. First batch of original Xbox backwards compatible games11
    3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247657
    4. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 191 ***1328