19 Comments

lets hope none of the fans get hurt this time!!

Original Poster Banned

yep second that mate hope all the fans come back

for once i agree i have money on man u, chelsea,barca and arsenal to win over the next 2 days

lol other than that...come on roma....nope as long as one english club wins the cup thats cool

yeah, I hear the Roman police are at last showing some awareness of the trouble they caused, even if they have never apologised. Disgracful abuse of power.

Come on United! No Totti, so expect another thrashing? Let's hope so!

United, United, United,

last time it was 7-1 so the odds are on MU favour

who's Man Utd? What do they do then?

Original Poster Banned

yesssss

I had a mind bet with myself, i looked at the scores on 35 mins went downstairs and said to myself any money united have scored before half time and that c*** ronaldo is the scorer, suprise suprise.

1-0 Woooo

Banned

0-2 Rooney

Original Poster Banned

rooney yesss

lol ronaldo post , i support man utd but on the whole i think we shouldnt be 2-0 up

Original Poster Banned

that will do us man united

Do you ever go the match jason, or would you rather be an armchair supporter and post man u threads every weekend?

Original Poster Banned

odriscoll;1817119

Do you ever go the match jason, or would you rather be an armchair … Do you ever go the match jason, or would you rather be an armchair supporter and post man u threads every weekend?

yep go to match when i get ticket but work away alot like going to portugul tomoz so good night

The thing about owning a Man Utd season ticket is that if you miss a match you don't lose any money.
They refund you the match ticket so they can sell on for about 10 or 20 quid more. They're one of the few clubs that can actually do that as you're certain of a full house in Old Trafford. Fair play i say.
Crackin header by Ronaldo btw.

get in!!!!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition60626
    2. Magazine competitions - Issue 41 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1717
    3. daily mail comp - win a trip to queensland - comp closes 8th november, 201777
    4. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers11

See more discussions