Groups
    EXPIRED

Come on mods?

I sold a sim card after buting my mum a new phone and then my dad wanted one too so tried selling his today too but it got closed by over keen mods. What is it with the rules on here, anyone else think they are over the top. I know we need rules but some of it is a bit daft really.

It's not like I am a dealer. I sold a phone after getting bored then sold a sim card. I cant see the problem myself.

10 Comments

In B4 the lock.

I count 3 phones,
    2 sim cards
    1 top up voucher.

Original Poster

sassie;6089824

hardly one sim card and phone is … hardly one sim card and phone is ithttp://www.hotukdeals.com/search?keywords=&search_type=title_only&merchant_id=&merchant_search=&user_id=9216&user_search=waj1234&user_search_type=threads&threads_with=minimum&threads_with_number=&posts_from=6months&posts_from_option=newer&sort_results_by=Last+Posting+Date&sort_results_option=DESC&temp_min=&temp_max=&forums%5B%5D=6&advanced_search=Search+Now

No I dont mean not other stuff but the same stuff, dont see the problem. I may have bought and sold phones before but I get bored easily and dont make profit and they are all used.

Original Poster

dcx_badass;6089830

In B4 the lock.I count 3 phones,2 sim cards1 top up voucher.

Over a long period. It dont make a dealer does it? I am a house wife lol. But whats the problem and why the daft rules?

Original Poster

Quick lock the tread :whistling: Getting a bit like nazi germany on here the speed threads are locked if anyone critisizes:-D

wait
    you managed to actually sell a sim card

have they stopped giving them away free everywhere

Original Poster

bigbob909;6089870

waityou managed to actually sell a sim cardhave they stopped giving them … waityou managed to actually sell a sim cardhave they stopped giving them away free everywhere

No but I sold 10 quid credit for 6.50 plus a free sim card lol

waj1234;6089864

Quick lock the tread :whistling: Getting a bit like nazi germany on here … Quick lock the tread :whistling: Getting a bit like nazi germany on here the speed threads are locked if anyone critisizes:-D

[CENTER]http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/9702/godwinslaw9796.jpg[/CENTER]

;-)

Also you're not allowed to sell on behalf of others which you were doing.

Original Poster

dcx_badass;6090237

Also you're not allowed to sell on behalf of others which you were doing.

Nope your wrong the sim cards are mine as I bought them as pressies for my mum and dad;-)

Oh and a big thanks goes out to the kind soul who expired and spammed my thread:thumbsup:

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4362032
    2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846343
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764683
    4. Samsung Note 866

See more discussions