Groups

Come on then tell all worst present you got this year was????

Hmmmm boy have we had a laugh today,hubby got a bbq scrubber (yup it is december) and the fact we dont even have a bbq makes it even funnier

me i got a sewing kit lol i cant sew and would never pick up a needle and thread and try

so come on please tell whats the funniest/worst you got this xmas?

64 Comments

i didnt get a funny/worst thing this year thankfully

Banned

"fun at work" tear away a day block thingy.. basically a block of paper that tells you to do dumb things at work that are supposed to be fun... eg

"take stock count of the entire stationary cuboard.. inc paper clips" supposed to be wasting a day and gettin paid.. thats alot worse than my real job!

Original Poster

bargainhunter5;3860909

i didnt get a funny/worst thing this year thankfully

you lucky thing lol

a box of black magic and i hate dark choccy..... done well to say that was my worst prezzie

Original Poster

lyndsbowes;3860935

a box of black magic and i hate dark choccy..... done well to say that … a box of black magic and i hate dark choccy..... done well to say that was my worst prezzie

i dont like dark choccy either but swap for my sewing set??:thumbsup:

socks

ooh black magic didnt know they still did these i used to always have a box of these from my grandad

Lol mum as a practical joke got mea couple of Face Masks lol

Mardyass;3860941

i dont like dark choccy either but swap for my sewing set??:thumbsup:

lol well at least the kids enjoyed them anyway :-D

Original Poster

but i still think the barbeque scrubber is a winner lmao,i tell ya i was rolling around the floor and still have the giggles now!

bargainhunter5;3860952

ooh black magic didnt know they still did these i used to always have a … ooh black magic didnt know they still did these i used to always have a box of these from my grandad

i used to always get my dad them coz he LOVES dark choccy :-D

dried fruit and nuts
    smoke alarms
    boiled egg slicer
    plastic comb
    mr beans holiday on dvd

beat that!

Sounds a bit ungrateful really, theres people out there who cant afford much and though it will be just as useless to them you should think about that before talking about your "worst" present.

jellybaby22;3860997

I got good pressies overall......although...my 6 year old gave me some … I got good pressies overall......although...my 6 year old gave me some half eaten chocolate.she bought it for me..but couldnt resisit...:lol: supppose its the thought that counts though x

oh bless :thumbsup:

Original Poster

baconsandwich;3860989

dried fruit and nutssmoke alarmsboiled egg slicerplastic comb mr beans … dried fruit and nutssmoke alarmsboiled egg slicerplastic comb mr beans holiday on dvdbeat that!

wow very nice lol

Original Poster

ryouga;3860995

Sounds a bit ungrateful really, theres people out there who cant afford … Sounds a bit ungrateful really, theres people out there who cant afford much and though it will be just as useless to them you should think about that before talking about your "worst" present.

ahhh lighten up a little its only a laugh,the ppl who gave us our ermm tasteful gifts are not hard up!

My worst pressie was a 38A bra from my aunt who hates me. I'm a 30E (all natural!).

Original Poster

sickly sweet;3861033

My worst pressie was a 38A bra from my aunt who hates me. I'm a 30E (all … My worst pressie was a 38A bra from my aunt who hates me. I'm a 30E (all natural!).

hahaha have you tried it on??? lol

Mardyass;3861030

ahhh lighten up a little its only a laugh,the ppl who gave us our ermm … ahhh lighten up a little its only a laugh,the ppl who gave us our ermm tasteful gifts are not hard up!

I am cherry, im farting a lot from the christmas sprouts lol

I understand what you mean by bad pressies though lol my parents got candles from their friends yet we have a house with loads of candles lol some years old.

sickly sweet;3861033

My worst pressie was a 38A bra from my aunt who hates me. I'm a 30E (all … My worst pressie was a 38A bra from my aunt who hates me. I'm a 30E (all natural!).

Ill put in on ya.

sickly sweet;3861033

lol, my mother in law bought me a pair of betty boop pj's size 18 when i'm a size 12 :thinking: i used to be a size 10 and i know i've put weight on but that takes the biscuit :lol:

baconsandwich;3860989

dried fruit and nutssmoke alarmsboiled egg slicerplastic comb mr beans … dried fruit and nutssmoke alarmsboiled egg slicerplastic comb mr beans holiday on dvdbeat that!

How about a second hand pre-used address book from my grandma. And no, it was not pre-filled with my addresses but totally random.

Mardyass;3861048

hahaha have you tried it on??? lol

No, but my mum said 'why not use it as a pair of ear muffs' :w00t:

jellybaby22;3861068

better it being too big than too small...Im size 14 and why people insist … better it being too big than too small...Im size 14 and why people insist on buying me size 8...:lol: its a cruel joke..Im sure of it...worse when they ask you to try it on..:lol:

:lol: true, at least i can wear them baggy :lol:
    hope you've had a good day hun xx

lyndsbowes;3861059

lol, my mother in law bought me a pair of betty boop pj's size 18 when … lol, my mother in law bought me a pair of betty boop pj's size 18 when i'm a size 12 :thinking: i used to be a size 10 and i know i've put weight on but that takes the biscuit :lol:

Awww, maybe they thought they were age 18 rather than size 18. That's a nice way of looking at it lol.

Aston Martin DB9!!! Its in grey hate the colour!!

sickly sweet;3861083

Awww, maybe they thought they were age 18 rather than size 18. That's a … Awww, maybe they thought they were age 18 rather than size 18. That's a nice way of looking at it lol.

lol well yeah i suppose tho.... she does it all the time man.... normally buys me really racey undies about 3 sizes to big..... i mean my mother in law..... wtf :w00t:

jellybaby22;3861082

I have yeah...me and my wee girl had a fabulous time....someone really … I have yeah...me and my wee girl had a fabulous time....someone really made it a special day :oops: hope you and your family had a good day xx

awwww i'm so pleased for you and i'm guessing i know who that someone is :-D
    yeah we have thx. been to my mums for dinner and enjoyed having a laugh and drink with half my family :thumbsup: xxx

Original Poster

Naeem786;3861095

Aston Martin DB9!!! Its in grey hate the colour!!

well i will trade that for either the bbq scrubber or the sewing kit,both if you add cash my way:thumbsup:

Mardyass;3861110

well i will trade that for either the bbq scrubber or the sewing kit,both … well i will trade that for either the bbq scrubber or the sewing kit,both if you add cash my way:thumbsup:

Hhhhmmm tempting!! But your too far, may as well take it to the local scrapyard!! :thumbsup:

lyndsbowes;3861078

:lol: true, at least i can wear them baggy :lol:hope you've had a good … :lol: true, at least i can wear them baggy :lol:hope you've had a good day hun xx

Would be nice to see it all hang free lol

Original Poster

Naeem786;3861115

Hhhhmmm tempting!! But your too far, may as well take it to the local … Hhhhmmm tempting!! But your too far, may as well take it to the local scrapyard!! :thumbsup:

lolol did you have a good day buddy??

being bought exactly the same two presents i got last year by the same person lol

ryouga;3861125

Would be nice to see it all hang free lol

:shock: lmao

Mardyass;3861135

lolol did you have a good day buddy??

Its was good watching telly! Dont celebrate Xmas!!

good thread

i got a bannnnana as usual

spammers;3861153

being bought exactly the same two presents i got last year by the same … being bought exactly the same two presents i got last year by the same person lol

what was they?

starsparkle2311;3861268

well, of all the pressies my kids got, the one thing one of them has … well, of all the pressies my kids got, the one thing one of them has been well impressed with was the "pull my finger" fart noise maker from the pound shop!!! Over the moon she was,lol:p

Slight change in topic, but my kids started on at me in a busy check out queue just before Christmas saying "Daddy, can I pull your finger???"

:w00t:

Suppose its a case of what goes around comes around, shouldn't have taught them to do that in the first place!

:oops:

monkeybrains;3861307

what was they?

Yeah, if they were 2 bottles of Vodka, that wouldn't be too bad, if it was the Boys Brigade annual 1996, hmm, could see your point.

:-D

a home made battery tester
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3321185
      2. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…23
      3. New Nintendo 3DS XL – SNES Edition available in UK from October1326
      4. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?1525

See more discussions